Glitch ? Battle car not unlocking

dadoudelidou

I've played this game at launch back then and i've finally decided to come back to it. 

When I re-downloaded the game, i'm on a new PS4 so my previous save was gone and i had to start from scratch. 

In my initial logging on the game, i had an Sony Error message so i could only play 'offline' games so no New items were coming in after my matches. 

Has soon as i relogged into the game, i had à gazzilion items that popped right away and multiples cars ( all 11 originals and a bunch of other ones..) 

NO Car collector trophy.... 

I even tried to win 1 game per car and it didnt worked...

Any idea what i can do to fix that ? 

Edited by dadoudelidou

Yeah the trophies for this game have been buggy for some time. Best way around it is to just focus on specific DLC trophies and the buggy collectibles and other miscellaneous ones will pop eventually. The mile tracker trophy is a buggy mess too. But it’ll all come eventually if you just play enough 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Arielferrari19 said:

i got the trophy yesterday but for some reason i unlocked it after my data got corrupted and made a new save in game, though all my personal stats were erased and thus other trophies like rocket repleter got reset and i have to do them all over again.

You are into something, i've seen another person somewhere that told me to erase totally my save and to restart thé game.. 

I'll try that 

On 25/9/2020 at 10:33 PM, dadoudelidou said:

You are into something, i've seen another person somewhere that told me to erase totally my save and to restart thé game.. 

I'll try that 

nah, i don't recommend that unless it is one of your 1st trophies or your last trophy and you don't want to play the game anymore after the plat. i said i got my data corrupted and i HAD to do it and then the trophy popped,
i've never played this game before till it became free to play. the beauty of living on a 3rd world country and having continuous dead short/short circuits (this is why my data got corrupted).