PS3 4.50 Update

BrunoBomb

Taken by PS3 EU Blog

Later today, the next system software update for PS3 (4.50) will be available. We've added some great features and improvements to make downloading system updates and Web Store purchases more convenient for all PSN Users. In addition, we've made it eaiser o move games, movies and other content form your PS3 to PS Vita with wi-fi data transfer.

Check out some of the new enhancements you'll find when you update your PS3 to version 4.50:

1. Auto download of system software updateshas been expanded to support all PSN users;
  2. Auto download support of purchases made on the Web Store will be made available to all PSN users;
  3. New options for trophy privacy settings allow users to set which trophies are visible;
  4. Data can now ve transferred from PS3 to PS Vita using wi-fi and ethernet connection.

What do you guys think of this update?

this update is live now in the UK. this doesn't bother me because the vita had this option a while ago, and also the vita version is faster at hiding trophies since for the ps3 you ned to head onto the online mode on the trophies. mines is always set too off. so i prefer hiding trophies on the vita.

i hope that this update isn't a problematic on websites like this, since hackers can hide their trophies so they wouldn't be kicked out from the clean list and into the dirty list, because i just wanted to hide my free realm 0% trophy data, since you can't get a single trophy on that game until you purchase a subscription and i don't wanted to, i'll shows it when i finally planning to buy a subscription and start collecting trophies for it 

I like it - sounds like they're making a few PS+ features available to everyone now (which was inevitable, since said features are present in exanded-form for free on PS4).

'I' won't be happy - however - until Sony Patches in the ability to change you're PSN Username (even if for a fee - like on LIVE). :( 

Oh come on, now we're posting the same stuff over again in the same threads?

So Sorry, Buddy. I overlooked your post. 

Cause the moment I saw BrunoBomb Subject Header, I immediately thought of 'reminding' others

about an "earlier" thread.

​Again, My Apology for this repetition.