[Guide] Unswerving Trophy Location~

Ellie-nyan

3 hours ago, Ellie-nyan said:

In case anyone wants to know where this is, head to Guyun Stone Forest, nya.

usUdXkf.png

It's in the northmost island, which you can reach by heading to the island below it (south-southwest), nya. To get there, you'll need a fair amount of stamina, or can use Kaeya-kun and use his ice move over and over to walk across the sea.

Dig up the mining spots on that island, and one will be a big gust of wind, nya. Use it to reach the island in the screenshot above, nya.

There, there's a stone heart. You'll need a co-op partner though, nya. Both of you have to stand inside the heart then the chest will appear.

Q5TjqBw.png

Also there's an eagle flying around the same island if you want to get that trophy too, nyaa~!

Thanks for the post ! I now know where to go!

so my friends, are you ready for the ultimate info?

I went afk and watched some youtube while my game was running and my character was standing alone on the island and within the heart structure, my signature said "looking for nice boys for help. I'm 19f" (I am 31 and male...). after 2 minutes the first weeb joined me and the trophy was mine...

don't forget to change your settings to auto-join (so you don't have to accept it first if someone wants to join you)

no need to thank me

• Like 4

On 1-10-2020 at 11:27 AM, Alaquia said:

I went afk and watched some youtube while my game was running and my character was standing alone on the island and within the heart structure, my signature said "looking for nice boys for help. I'm 19f" (I am 31 and male...). after 2 minutes the first weeb joined me and the trophy was mine...

don't forget to change your settings to auto-join (so you don't have to accept it first if someone wants to join

im using your girl trick, but after 15m still nobody joining lol

• Like 1

A note on the trophy

It will only pop for the host as stated above

The guest will be able to see the chest but the game won't allow them to open it

But the chest may only appear for the host when the guest leaves the game after being in the heart with host

Edited by JadeShark
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 0:27 PM, Alaquia said:

No need to be crass. Just being on the island with auto-join on will probably get someone to join. Even better, just put "Heart island help, please" as your signature and fellow players who happen to check on the co-op list are more than likely to spot it and pop over briefly to help.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

I'll be using Kaeya to create ice bridges on the sea, of course! :D

I'm unfortunately offline this weekend (and since then gave up on the game, anyway) but no need for any preparations to reach the island itself. Just be there yourself with your game open to join, and anyone joining will spawn pretty much right next to you Even if they'd be clueless about the whole heart thing, standing on one side of the heart is probably enough of a clue to get them to stand on the other since there's nothing else around. Godspeed with the task - might take a few minutes of waiting but trophy-wise it's not an issue at all.

Edited by SalarymanDaishi
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, SalarymanDaishi said:

I'm unfortunately offline this weekend (and since then gave up on the game, anyway) but no need for any preparations to reach the island itself. Just be there yourself with your game open to join, and anyone joining will spawn pretty much right next to you Even if they'd be clueless about the whole heart thing, standing on one side of the heart is probably enough of a clue to get them to stand on the other since there's nothing else around. Godspeed with the task - might take a few minutes of waiting but trophy-wise it's not an issue at all.

Thanks a lot, buddy! Fingers crossed! :D

• Like 1