Diablo III Console Patch 1.0.2

SitusKiss

Diablo III Console Patch 1.0.2 is now live for PlayStation 3. Check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes and fixes. 

Diablo III Console Patch 1.0.2

Crash Fixes
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when quitting the game during a cutscene.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with the stash while another player attempts to join your game.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur after connection failures caused by NAT/Firewall settings.
  • Fixed multiple crashes that could occur as a result of memory corruption.
  • Fixed crash when casting Hex with the Painful Transformation rune on a Fetish Shaman in Acts III and IV.
  • Removed unnecessary "Clear Skill" option that could appear on the Passive Skill screen and would crash the game when selected.
Gameplay Fixes
  • Enabling Elective Mode no longer causes "New Slot" notification stars to appear for the original slot as opposed to the slot the skill is assigned to.
  • Hardcore characters in the process of taking fatal damage while exiting the Scorched Chapel will no longer be permanently killed.
  • Followers can no longer permanently lose all items after migrating from one game host to another.
  • The following four item sets will no longer repeatedly and permanently add core stat bonuses each time the player logs out of the game: Blackthorne's Armor, Endless Path, Zunimassa's Whispers, and Guardian's Contingency. (This fix will also retroactively correct inflated core stat bonuses on heroes affected by this bug prior to our hotfix going live.)
  • Equipping a quiver with a two-handed bow will no longer cause Quick Compare to incorrectly reflect a loss in damage.
  • Square gems should now only drop in Hell difficulty, which is also where the required items to combine them drop.
  • The Paragon experience bar for Player 2 and Player 4 now displays correctly instead of being visually clipped at the ends.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a player's experience bar to not display in multiplayer games if a another character with a Paragon levels had entered the game first.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to not display unidentified Legendary items.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the inventory to display equipped items twice if you exited the gem socketing sub-screen with the Select/Back button.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the controller to become stuck vibrating indefinitely.
  • Made changes to address corruptions of saved game data.

Source: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10138323907

• Like 2

Ohh thank god! A game no one really cares about anymore, yay (seriously I swear it took them like 47 years to bring Diablo to the console ;/ ) . back to GTA.

I care about it...  :(

Actually, I care about the PS4 version. I did download the demo for the PS3 and thoroughly enjoyed it but since a better version is coming out soon I'll wait for that.

Parker

• Like 1

I care about it...  :(

Actually, I care about the PS4 version. I did download the demo for the PS3 and thoroughly enjoyed it but since a better version is coming out soon I'll wait for that.

Parker

I just wish they brought it out much earlier then they did, I'll be getting it on the PS4 too, I just hope it get's populated well, we can play offline and that's awesome but it being on the ps4 I'm not sure if many will buy it, we'll just have to wait and see I guess. 

I've been enjoying the hell out of it. I have run through the game 5+ times now and still have quite a way to go for the 5M gold but, I can't get enough. I wish they would have brought it over to console sooner too but, it's finally here and i'm not going to deny the game because i'm butt-hurt that it took so long. If you are a fan of Diablo, this game is a must have for PS3. 

Now that the "seal has been broken", i'm sure we can expect more Diablo in the future with timely releases for future installments. I'm elated that I can explore Sanctuary from my PS3 :awesome:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm holding out for the PS4 version, but I'm a little unnerved because Amazon seems to have run out of preorders...though I'm probably getting way ahead of myself, we don't even know a solid release date  :ninja:

Then go get it from

GameStop

BestBuy

Target

WalMart

Costco

Whatever Mom&Pop store that sells games around your area

• 1 month later...

I held out buying Diablo 3 on the ps3 waiting for the ps4 version. After buying it on the ps3, i have to admit i wish i hadn't of waited. The game is awesome and addicting. Much better than playing it on the pc. I also read a quote from Blizzard, can't seem to find it atm, that states you can transfer your ps3 diablo 3 character to ps4. So that's a bonus and got me to go ahead and buy it.

Another reason i went ahead and bought it on ps3 is due to fact they are changing how the game works in RoS, which since the ps4 version comes with both versions, i have a feeling the ps4 will have the whole remaped changes. Not sure about you guys but i don't think i like how they are taking out Normal, Nightmare, Hell, Inferno. Just don't feel like a Diablo game without them.

Guess i'll find out when the Evil Edition comes out.