Tainted Meat Trophy Help

Does anyone know what the kills with all weapons (tainted Meat Trophy) requirement is? I have all weapons at the armory and have upgraded them all to max and have kills with all of them, but the all weapons trophy isn't popping. 

And guidance would be appreciated as it's the last trophy I need for platinum! 

Thanks

On 9/30/2020 at 10:47 PM, Devasstator said:

Does anyone know what the kills with all weapons (tainted Meat Trophy) requirement is? I have all weapons at the armory and have upgraded them all to max and have kills with all of them, but the all weapons trophy isn't popping. 

And guidance would be appreciated as it's the last trophy I need for platinum! 

Thanks

So i'm in the same situation as you and I think I know the fix. I bet those scavenged weapons you can only find on a mission like the wrenches and the shovel count too. I have found every one but the hatchet. So if anyone know which level spawns that, I would appreciate the tip.

EDIT: I can confirm, you need one kill with each of the scavenged weapons on top of the armory weapons.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

Where did you find the hatchet? I do not find it anywere and I've run through all the scavenger sites several times. Also I think there are two types of wrenches(?), can't find the smaller one. So if you remember were they spawned I would love to get the location. 

Edited by Norillen

On 10/4/2020 at 9:14 PM, Norillen said:

Where did you find the hatchet? I do not find it anywere and I've run through all the scavenger sites several times. Also I think there are two types of wrenches(?), can't find the smaller one. So if you remember were they spawned I would love to get the location. 

keep running the very first supply run on the easiest difficulty. Find the Supply Cache (the green and gold crate) and theres always a melee weapon on the inside of the lid.

Took me 4 runs to find a hatchet.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/10/2021 at 5:27 PM, conorkebbab said:

I’ve finished every other trophy, done 30-40 extra runs trying to find that hand wrench. I assume it’s just bad luck but does anybody know any ways to boost my chances? This bit is ruining a game that I really enjoyed.

Where did you end up finding it?

• 2 months later...

I'm finding different tools in Scavenger missions yet they're not saving/showing that I've found them. 

-UPDATE-

No wonder... any tool you find while in the Scavenger levels don't come back with you. Would've been nice if someone had pointed that out. No surprise that Knoef's guide didn't mention it. I expect nothing less when it comes to any guide he makes.

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 1 year later...
On 06. 10. 2020. at 10:31 PM, DoctorDrPepper said:

keep running the very first supply run on the easiest difficulty. Find the Supply Cache (the green and gold crate) and theres always a melee weapon on the inside of the lid.

Took me 4 runs to find a hatchet.

Pretty much did this for like a few runs, just speedrun them in like 2 minutes once you know spawnpoints.

Just pick up the green/gold crate, the weapon should be like on the thing that opens ,and not on the floor with the normal supllies. I was picking up weapons from the wooden box which only has different weapon spawns then the green/gold crate. + I opened a bunch of the crates until I even noticed that the weapon spawns on top once opened.

For anyone going for the 1 kill with all weapons ,definettely keep track of each kill, I personally got 1 kill as soon as I picked up a new weapon. Sometimes I dropped it so I could pick up my old one.

Always open the crates during supply runs to check if its a new weapon, might cut you a bunch of cleanup time later.