Division 3 in Volta Squads

Simo-svk

15 hours ago, Kowal821 said:

Played placement games in day one. 4 losses in menu, now I'm in Division 6.

Got 10:0:0 and I think will do 15:0:0 and be waiting for next event...

Unfortunately, I think they release patch one day and leaving without loss going to be impossible...

I’m with 25-3-1 in division 6 I believe I’ll get up to 5 

about the patch they will release it but maybe only in a month maybe more 

I’d take with some ea manger and he said to me that it’s don’t seen like they working on

a patch right now 

12 hours ago, scarface0318 said:

guys it works just close the application if you lose the game. if it disconnects close the application. if it says unable to setup match just keep searching. i managed to win all 5 games this way and it got me into divison 2 and now i have the trophy!!

Good tips - thks mate

10 hours ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

I’m with 25-3-1 in division 6 I believe I’ll get up to 5 

about the patch they will release it but maybe only in a month maybe more 

I’d take with some ea manger and he said to me that it’s don’t seen like they working on

a patch right now 

do you see a green mark near division number ? I'm 22-1-0 and there is nothing indicanting that i'll get a promotion.

I won 4 and lose 1 and the game put me in division 4. Now i am 8-1-1 but no green row 

Update: i'm 13-2-1 and finally the green row is here! Now i will not start any match since the "season" (?) Is over. Do you think i will get promoted?

Edited by mabozi8

3 hours ago, Hayate188 said:

i guess only someone that was promoted can answer this.

I haven't ranked up yet, but i played a lot of games, and now i see the green row. I hope that i will rank when the season is over. I will attach a screenshot soon

xsPS0Gb_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by mabozi8

43 minutes ago, mabozi8 said:

I haven't ranked up yet, but i played a lot of games, and now i see the green row. I hope that i will rank when the season is over. I will attach a screenshot soon

Yeah keeping this ratio for sure you might rank into div 3. Since I'm in div 6 I still don't see that green mark. I'll play more untill the event ends. 

2 hours ago, mabozi8 said:

You was in div 5 last week and moved up to 4 ? 
maybe it’s green because of it 

I won 25 match’s and I don’t have it in green I don’t think it says you moved up maybe it’s says you moved up last event

1 hour ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

I won 25 match’s and I don’t have it in green I don’t think it says you moved up maybe it’s says you moved up last event

No, i started play yesterday. In the qualification matches i won 4 and lost 1 and the game put me in division 4. Now after a few win, the green row is popped out

I haven't done the placement matches yet and I'm not familiar with the game mode as I didn't play FIFA last year so I expect to lose too many matches to get in to Division 3.

Can I quit during a game and not have it count as a loss or has it got to be at the end of the match?

36 minutes ago, mabozi8 said:

No, i started play yesterday. In the qualification matches i won 4 and lost 1 and the game put me in division 4. Now after a few win, the green row is popped out

1 hour ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

I have done 30 matches with 26-3-1, im in division 6 and no arrow, so maybe it wont mean anything since i think you can get promoted to higher divisions without go through 6-5-4-3-2-1. I think it is dependent on the event itself.

2 hours ago, RJSSR said:

I have done 30 matches with 26-3-1, im in division 6 and no arrow, so maybe it wont mean anything since i think you can get promoted to higher divisions without go through 6-5-4-3-2-1. I think it is dependent on the event itself.

We can’t know nothing .. that is the problem

I hope that 25 wins will get me up in the division

Hey guys. Not related to how you can promote, but I just want to confirm that I did the trophy today. I got a lot of disconnects with the matchmaking, but luckily it didn't gave me a loss. When I was in a match and I was losing, I just shut down the application. Didn't count as a loss. Got 5 wins and got placed in div. 2.