Division 3 in Volta Squads

Simo-svk

NEW Patch for PC. PS4 later
https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/572063/fifa-21-title-update-4/

VOLTA FOOTBALL:

Made the following changes:

• Updated the UI in VOLTA Squads to allow players to see the following:
    • Active Event’s Division and Rank from the VOLTA Squads HUB.
    • Rewards that are available in the active event.
    • Placement Matches information until the player has completed the 5 matches.
  • Added Stars to the one-time rewards for obtaining a new Division in VOLTA Squads.
    • There will be a Claim Rewards flow for players that have already earned their one-time reward for a Division.
  • Reduced the impact of excessive flair actions such as Skill Moves on Match Rating calculation.
  • Increased the impact of goals scored on Match Rating calculation.
Edited by s-cyrax

On 26/10/2020 at 3:32 AM, Hendo14Legend said:

You are the lucky one, just start this mode in the near days.

Many unhappy players started the game before, even win the matches, but be still relegated to Division 6, include me.

Yeah I saw everyone was having problems with Volta. I waited a while for the mode to get fixed but I was too impatient and just went to try it out. Took a while to find games but I didn’t receive any losses which was very fortunate and I just won all the placement games. If you use the glitch to not receive a loss then you should be fine. 

2 hours ago, SN94KE said:

i Had to play 64 games to make that cursed arrow appear. My record is        50-3-11 at the moment. I hope this is enough to send me directly to div 3 

Oh no, i got promoted to div 5 only. But the good news is the event is 23 hours only this time

1 minute ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

I just went from div 6 to 4 ?

I went 50-0-4

Now in 24 hours another event lol im going to farm the whole day tomorrow so maybe ill be in div 3 the next day 

Lucky you. I wish i didn't stop playing last night

1 minute ago, Morphiar said:

Why are some people having to play 60 odd games for a green arrow, whilst some are having to play 10 to get it. Makes zero sense. Typical EA though.

It is so frustrating. I just passed doing wins after 50 games. Now I know I wasted my time

SO I GUESS GREEN ARROWS ARE NEEDED TO PROMOTE 100%

Edited by Kowal821