Division 3 in Volta Squads

Simo-svk

From what I have read, it is all related with green arrow.

If you have green arrow you get promoted, no matter the matches you have played because maybe i suppose it is related to your past performance.

Events are now shorter so we can get promoted quickly!

4 minutes ago, RJSSR said:

From what I have read, it is all related with green arrow.

If you have green arrow you get promoted, no matter the matches you have played because maybe i suppose it is related to your past performance.

Events are now shorter so we can get promoted quickly!

I bloody hope so because I ain’t playing for another 80+ wins 

I went 28-2-14 and got promoted to div 5 from 6. The parameters for promotion seem just bizarre if some are needing 50 wins and some needing 11 it's just nonsense really. Anyone like myself who got fucked over by the servers at the start should be able to do placement games instead we've gotta grind to div 3 ?

I got a record of like 20-1-0 but no promotion. I only played Drop-in games though. Could it be the case that this kind of games are not eligible for this trophy?

Edit: I got a very bad record due to disconnects during the first event but no relegation in the end. Of course this could also be the reason, if it is based on last event performance.

Edited by teddyrules4ever

I'm still stuck in Division 6 even with an insanely good record across 2 different events now. Never once recieved a green arrow in either event. I think losing the 5 placement matches due to the disconnects in the first few days of the game being out has somehow got me stuck in this division.

• Like 1

I went 30-2-2 and no promotion from Div 6, no arrow.. guess that trying to play while it didnt work punishes People that bought a broken game. They should reset the placement matches. I have FUT champs to play, no time for playing so many Volta games in short seasons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Simo-svk said:

I ended in div 6 with no green arrow (17-1-2), rank 2. I will write an a request on EA, I wish they reset my stats and I can play replacenent matches again.

Already did it. They cannot reset it. They will send you instructions how to make your connection better xDD

I ended with 12-2-2 and the green arrow appeared at like 6 wins, I just didn't know if it'll work so I played a few more. My guess is that it uses more than the current event, otherwise there would be no sense for me to get the green arrow after just a handful of wins.

3 minutes ago, Semibouse said:

I ended with 12-2-2 and the green arrow appeared at like 6 wins, I just didn't know if it'll work so I played a few more. My guess is that it uses more than the current event, otherwise there would be no sense for me to get the green arrow after just a handful of wins.

On which rank you were..? I  started today again on rank 5 with 0 games. Event ends in like 13 hours this time..You dont need to be in rank 1 to be promoted ?

1 minute ago, Simo-svk said:

On which rank you were..? I  started today again on rank 5 with 0 games. Event ends in like 13 hours this time..You dont need to be in rank 1 to be promoted ?

I was Rank 4, Ranks have nothing to do with promotion, I'm 100% sure of that.