Added to Ps NOW

• 3 weeks later...

WOW, Talk about a comeback. I think I enjoyed that entry the most out of the series. Played Trine 3 yesterday and had accepted that the franchise might be dead. Saw the post about PS Now and figured might as well, FAR from dead, Frozenbyte must have took the criticism from 3 on the chin. This was great!

On 2020-10-30 at 5:42 AM, Asmund89 said:

WOW, Talk about a comeback. I think I enjoyed that entry the most out of the series. Played Trine 3 yesterday and had accepted that the franchise might be dead. Saw the post about PS Now and figured might as well, FAR from dead, Frozenbyte must have took the criticism from 3 on the chin. This was great!

Yea its a great game, and looks amazing :)

On 10/30/2020 at 0:42 AM, Asmund89 said:

I felt the same way when I played 4. 3 was meh to me after loving the first 2. Glad they rebounded with 4.