PSPrices, PSDeals, PSNDeals... which one would you recommend?

YonahFuriae

So I probably won't be touching the web store too much since their change, I'm not someone who just focus on the current gen, on my cart there's always PS3/Vita Classic and PS4 games. Just now I purchased Chaos Code, a 2D arcade fightning game by an artist I love that never played since it released on 2014. While playing the japanese version of Criminal Girls on the Vita, and just before I got this game finished to Platinum Grim Fandango on PS4, so I can play all of them in a single day. By the way, it took me more than 30 min to get this single game, Chaos Code, form the PS3 store and it's horrendous OS, got frozen a couple times, this doesn't happen while I play, outside the store works perfectly.

But back on topic, my whishlist was always cap at 98 and I even used my other regions accounts whishlist, as you could check them from your main and they show the deals from the store you're checking, so since they removed PS3/Vita and the whishlist function I need to move to other place, but I never used these, so I was hoping for some recommendations and I'll be moving all my whishlist there and use these sites to check sales from now on, so I wonder if there's a more popular one among these, or any other I didn't mention, since it would be a shame to mirror my whishlist again and I chose one with financial issues that might potentially close in a near future.

1 hour ago, RedHotChiliFan1 said:

I used to use PSPrices, but after they removed all the PS3 and Vita titles I switched to PSDeals. It's so much better. I wish I had switched many years before.

I'm liking PSPrices so far, moved my entire whishlist, I use the heart and notification bell as whishlist, and I also added games I own only as digital so I can see better my list instead of having to use the PS3 and Vita stores.

I like how you have so many options for sorting your list by game release, so you can easily see the ones you've had pending for longer, deals, price, etc. Also it's amazing it compared the price with Amazon too, for instance I noticed FFXV Royal Edition which don't have any sale currently is at 14€ on Amazon Spain. The only thing I'm dissapointed with is that you can't see the prices of the games once they're on your whishlist, which was the amazing thing about PSN one, since you could check real quick if any was on sale, at least sorting by price/sale works but it's a bother you can't see the price unless you enter the game page. 

Still, I'm interested in knowing the points you moved to PSDeals for, so I know if it would suit me better, as before the time PSN changed the official store I never used these sites.

I always PSPrices myself, I didn't even know the others existed.

I haven't really bought too many digital games this year. In fact, I'm trying to stick to physical as best I can. But whenever I spot or hear about a digital deal that's worth my time and money, I always double check on PSPrices.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

I always PSPrices myself, I didn't even know the others existed.

I haven't really bought too many digital games this year. In fact, I'm trying to stick to physical as best I can. But whenever I spot or hear about a digital deal that's worth my time and money, I always double check on PSPrices.

Yeah same about physical, I'm more or less a collector so I've always valued physical over digital. The thing is I have many sealed games brought day one, like KH3 or Vesperia (which I beat back on the day on 360 a couple times) and have many pending games such as the Atelier series that I don't own yet for the reason stated before, so basically I put them on the whishlist in case there's a really good sale before I had the change to get the physical, so I get them pretty cheap so I can play them anytime while knowing I'll get the physical version when I can.

As a figure collector partner you know we have to make sacrifices, haha. Right now I have a Kasumi Yoshizawa on the way, another Kasumi pre-ordered for next month, plus Kisshot sculpt by lexlyzerosix -he models such sexy feet females, a 1/4 Slan and the last one I pre-order a couple days ago it's too lewd to mention, haha. Plus Nier limited edition and others if we talk about games ?

Edited by YonahFuriae
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, YonahFuriae said:

Yeah same about physical, I'm more or less a collector so I've always valued physical over digital. The thing is I have many sealed games brought day one, like KH3 or Vesperia (which I beat back on the day on 360 a couple times) and have many pending games such as the Atelier series that I don't own yet for the reason stated before, so basically I put them on the whishlist in case there's a really good sale before I had the change to get the physical, so I get them pretty cheap so I can play them anytime while knowing I'll get the physical version when I can.

As a figure collector partner you know we have to make sacrifices, haha. Right now I have a Kasumi Yoshizawa on the way, another Kasumi pre-ordered for next month, plus Kisshot sculpt by lexlyzerosix -he models such sexy feet females, a 1/4 Slan and the last one I pre-order a couple days ago it's too lewd to mention, haha. Plus Nier limited edition and others if we talk about games 1f602.png

Yeah, I have a ton of pending games as well in my library. Not exactly sealed but pending to tackle nonetheless. I always think digital is a good option when the offer is just too good to say no, like $5 for a major triple-A game or something. I'm just that cheap when it comes to games. :awesome:

Haha, of course I know my fellow figure collector friend, those things cost an arm and a leg nowadays, so there are always sacrifices to be made to be able to afford them. xD I am expert at making sacrifices, trust me. :P I know how that is, I also have  my own fair number of sins to pay for. Plus this triumvirate I need to reserve as well, so yeah. We waifu collectors are always financially hurting, lmao. ?

• Like 1

• 8 months later...