Best way for penetration kills?

The 10 penetration kills is all I'm missing and most times it doesn't count. I know the last shot has to go through something but their has to be a better way them I'm doing. On Defense wait by a random door and hope somebody comes, offence wait outside the bomb room prone hoping somebody try's to look under it 

20 minutes ago, z-TRAUMA-- said:

The 10 penetration kills is all I'm missing and most times it doesn't count. I know the last shot has to go through something but their has to be a better way them I'm doing. On Defense wait by a random door and hope somebody comes, offence wait outside the bomb room prone hoping somebody try's to look under it 

Do you have any DLC operators? If so, try using Valkyrie’s Black Eye cameras in places that you could wallbang through. Mira is also a good option, where you can place your mirror on a reinforced wall, and leave the wall next to it unreinforced. If you have decent aim and use Mira like I explained, then it could lead to easy penetration kills. You’re better off going for the trophy on defense, as you have more control of what is and what isn’t reinforced. However, the only strategy I can give on attack is to play anyone, preferably Jackal or Lion, track and down an enemy, find a wall to shoot them through, ping the enemy’s location, and shoot them through the wall.

This trophy is incredibly situational and luck-based, I know. Don’t give up!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Do you have any DLC operators? If so, try using Valkyrie’s Black Eye cameras in places that you could wallbang through. Mira is also a good option, where you can place your mirror on a reinforced wall, and leave the wall next to it unreinforced. If you have decent aim and use Mira like I explained, then it could lead to easy penetration kills. You’re better off going for the trophy on defense, as you have more control of what is and what isn’t reinforced. However, the only strategy I can give on attack is to play anyone, preferably Jackal or Lion, track and down an enemy, find a wall to shoot them through, ping the enemy’s location, and shoot them through the wall.

This trophy is incredibly situational and luck-based, I know. Don’t give up!

Thanks I'll give it a try. I got like 3 in an hour then got like 2 in the next 5 xD 

• 4 weeks later...
On 30/10/2020 at 3:29 AM, z-TRAUMA-- said:

Thanks I'll give it a try. I got like 3 in an hour then got like 2 in the next 5 xD 

This is quite easy to do on defence when in a team. Make sure you have bulletproof cameras, evil eye's etc.

Then when you're the last alive make sure they're yellow pinging enemies and you can just wallbang them and get the kill.

It's crazy to me how you went through the whole game without getting 10 penetration kills

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Each patch resets the counter. I have 54 but I play sporadically so it still hasn’t popped because I can’t get 10 between each patch. 

edit: I’ve been grinding this all night. My stat tracker(and me keeping track in game) has been more than 10 pen kills tonight in ranked, quick match, and unranked. Trophy will not pop. 

Edited by Gothqua
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am still working on Penetration Kills - I play sporadically as well so it has been reset who knows how many times. 

I  find a good way is to camp barricaded doors and windows. I go prone so I can see their feet when they are in front of it then let loose. Pulse might be a good operator for this with his heart beat scanner. I used him for the 10 nitro cell kills - plant cell on door or window frame and watch it with scanner until someone is right in front and boom. You can also blow up the ceiling for those who are  detected above you - hands down, one of the funniest game winning kills I have seen. Guy was being all stealthy and then the floor exploded underneath him - blew him sky high.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 21/12/2020 at 0:50 AM, da-Noob123 said:

I am still working on Penetration Kills - I play sporadically as well so it has been reset who knows how many times. 

I  find a good way is to camp barricaded doors and windows. I go prone so I can see their feet when they are in front of it then let loose. Pulse might be a good operator for this with his heart beat scanner. I used him for the 10 nitro cell kills - plant cell on door or window frame and watch it with scanner until someone is right in front and boom. You can also blow up the ceiling for those who are  detected above you - hands down, one of the funniest game winning kills I have seen. Guy was being all stealthy and then the floor exploded underneath him - blew him sky high.

If you're still struggling with this, I was too, I found a cool way to get them every other match or so. 

Play Mira and put her mirror thingy on the wall without reinforcements, preferably on a long wall in the center, so you have a lot of room to shoot left and right. Look through the Mirror then when you see a guy just move sideways and shoot in line. Worked very well for me. I thought this will be insane to do.

Now, if anyone has some tips for claymore kills trophy, let me know, cause I'm gonna lose my mind, haha.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, neT_shane1337 said:

If you're still struggling with this, I was too, I found a cool way to get them every other match or so. 

Play Mira and put her mirror thingy on the wall without reinforcements, preferably on a long wall in the center, so you have a lot of room to shoot left and right. Look through the Mirror then when you see a guy just move sideways and shoot in line. Worked very well for me. I thought this will be insane to do.

Now, if anyone has some tips for claymore kills trophy, let me know, cause I'm gonna lose my mind, haha.

I got the Platinum a while back but that is a great idea for penetration kills.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 24.2.2022 at 3:06 PM, neT_shane1337 said:

Drone holes or when the defuser was placed