Trophy: Rational Mind

51 minutes ago, Icewinder76 said:

Get the gun.. make sure angela is alive.. when shes coming back from the fog.. shoot her.. then make a few more right choices with John and it should pop..

That didn't seem to work for me, are there any other key moments that you can remember outside of shooting Angela?

You have to choose rational dialogue options with John (stay together, head towards town, etc), but it might be more easily or only obtainable in co-op as that's where I got it on a heads-only run. It unlocked in the museum when choosing not to touch the poppet on display.

This and Odd Couple are an absolute chore... Nothing seems to work.

Edit: FINALLY got this. In curator's cut Daniel, Taylor and Angela all dying means you play as John in the final chapter. As soon as you have a choice, intervene in the trial to prevent Mary being burned. Should pop right away.

Edited by chinfacedan
  • Like 2

That is odd, got this when playing through 'shared story' and doing an all 'heart' decision run. It popped at the very end of the game with only Andrew and John being alive. Choose to intervene in the trial as John and the trophy dinged.

Since I was playing with a partner I do not know what he chose during different parts of the story but I do know it is possible in an all hearts run.