Hardcore Risette Fan (Help!?!?!?!?)

Asuka Langley

You can get the trophy even at this point of the game.

What you do: Get all statuseffects on every character like poison. Shuffle through the enemy scan to get Rise lines.(I made a excel tab for this)

Try to get super effective hits with every character.

Use Naoto, Kanji and Teddie afterwards because they have own unique lines.

That will take some time but worked for me everytime (I did the p4g plat two times by now)

Which dungeon should I go? As I said i missed those lines when shadows are stronger than me.

I missed most of those lines as well and I still got it. You could get to Margaret and then exit out (that way you are saved at her floor) and then save it. Next challenge her and see if it unlocks, if it doesn't keep grinding stuff out.

Have you run away from battles and asked Rise about all the different costumes?

I refuse to actively pursue this trophy as it seems madingly (if that's a word) random. The only advice that I can give on it is to be sure you max out Rise's soical link as a lot of the comments are associated with new skills her persona unlocks to assist your party in battle.

Nope.

Then you might have to do another playthrough. There are like 4 or 5 sayings just from running away from battle but if Risette has the ability to auto-escape you will only be able to get 1.

Also the costumes (if they count) are like 20-30 sayings.

Then you might have to do another playthrough. There are like 4 or 5 sayings just from running away from battle but if Risette has the ability to auto-escape you will only be able to get 1.

Also the costumes (if they count) are like 20-30 sayings.

The costumes do not count. Only the lines that come from battling Shadows count. There are four quotes from Rise if you escape: escape progress started, Rise telling you to wait, you can now escape, try to escape but you already told her. I think there are about at least 400 lines in game by Rise. 

The costumes do not count. Only the lines that come from battling Shadows count. There are four quotes from Rise if you escape: escape progress started, Rise telling you to wait, you can now escape, try to escape but you already told her. I think there are about at least 400 lines in game by Rise. 

are you sure about that? Because I heard stories about people who had it unlock while looking at costumes so I say do it anyways

are you sure about that? Because I heard stories about people who had it unlock while looking at costumes so I say do it anyways

That's how I got my trophy. By changing into different outfits and hearing Rise's different comments about them. 

I never bothered with the costumes. Earlier in this thread I did link a GameFAQ guide dedicated to :bronze: Hardcore Risette Fan and the guide never said anything about the costumes although it did mention "From majority agreement, only Rise quotes that are stated in text are included toward this trophy" so that could include quotes from Rise when she makes a comment on the costumes. 

If what DarkPirate2007 saying it true, then that makes the achievement somewhat easier. I'll test this out on an alternate PSN account. 

To which dungeon should I go? As I said I missed those lines when shadows are stronger than me.

Those lines aren't needed. They are just used as good examples.

I can also assure you that it's possible to get it while being on level 99 with Yu 

I think I also did not abuse the costume thing but I scan a lot (you never know when these count and when not...)

What about Rise social link? Should I rank her up to 2 to get those weakness scan lines? And should I grind now to get these lines when I'm stronger or not? I'm after game dungeon.

EDIT: Nevermind I just got it (and plat too). First fight in Magatsu Inaba when Kanji was Dizzy and Rise yelled at him to wake up xD

Edited by Rollers23

• 1 month later...

What about Rise social link? Should I rank her up to 2 to get those weakness scan lines? And should I grind now to get these lines when I'm stronger or not? I'm after game dungeon.

EDIT: Nevermind I just got it (and plat too). First fight in Magatsu Inaba when Kanji was Dizzy and Rise yelled at him to wake up xD

I would also like to know What the optimal level to have Rise at is and also when to level her up as to still be able to get the platinum on my second playthru

I would also like to know What the optimal level to have Rise at is and also when to level her up as to still be able to get the platinum on my second playthru

Honestly I never paid attention to the levels and had my social link almost maxed out for Rise and still got the trophy. So don't worry too much about it

If you decide to level up Rise's Slink, you'll miss about 20 lines. No big deal, but you should get these before advancing. It's not hard to get. These lines are for when you know nothing about the enemy and you're are weak compared to them.

With Rise still at Slink level of 1 or none, go to a dungeon where the shadows are HUGE. This indicates their level is higher than yours by a lot. Get pre-emptive strikes on them, let them ambush you from the back, and get into battle where 2 or more shadows are nearby. Average about 5 battles per floor and get to the top, then get out. Do this until you have all the pre-emptive, ambush, and reinforcement lines(or until you had enough). I suggest doing this in the Game, Lab, and/or Heaven.

With Rise's Slink at rank 2 to 6. Do the same thing as step 4, but now we are doing elemental weak/no lines. I suggest at averaging 10 battles per floor.

Taken from FADFC of GameFAQs. I personally did pay attention to Rise's social link. 

For gods sake, someone make a step by step guide for this shit.

It's been ages and i've gone through 10 frickin playthroughs to no success

Sad to hear that, I didn't have trouble to get this trophy at all, actually I got really early, got on Nanako's dungeon, play on normal, change characters in every dungeon and always use scan whenever your statics are lowered, I really didn't had trouble at all, hopefully this helps.

For gods sake, someone make a step by step guide for this shit.

It's been ages and i've gone through 10 frickin playthroughs to no success

I think you need to remove your Teddy avy/sig until you get the plat :).

Also like Mah2c said, just do everything and ignore the people who say "that doesn't count"...fuck them...just do everything. Switch up your costumes, scan everything, stay in battles until you have been inflicted on all characters, tried to escape to get the 4 different sayings, wait until the bosses have all their sayings, purposely don't heal your party members to get Rise to talk about them, don't level up Rise until you have all the early sayings etc.

• Like 4

I think you need to keep some things to yourself...

Apart from that i'll keep trying all the variations i can...

wow, sorry for trying to help. I can't tell if you were joking or not but after 10 tries at this you don't need to try variations. Just do everything and forget what others have said. This really isn't that hard of a trophy as I missed out on tons of early Rise lines and still got it with several dungeons left.

wow, sorry for trying to help

I think you need to remove your Teddy avy/sig until you get the plat :).

Yep. That first bit was defo help.

Thanks for the help after that suggestion, but i think you should think about things before you say them, For example - if you haven't already noticed - the part in bold as they might come off as offensive to others as they have here.

As for the 10 attempts, I aint kidding, i've busted over a month into this game without results for the risette trophy, that's probably why I'm feeling so aggro right now :/

I think the main thing here that i've learned is to try everything - as told by you so thanks - but It's just getting to repetitive after the 10th time. Some fucker at atlus is going to die today ;-;

Yep. That first bit was defo help.

Thanks for the help after that suggestion, but i think you should think about things before you say them, For example - if you haven't already noticed - the part in bold as they might come off as offensive to others as they have here.

As for the 10 attempts, I aint kidding, i've busted over a month into this game without results for the risette trophy, that's probably why I'm feeling so aggro right now :/

I think the main thing here that i've learned is to try everything - as told by you so thanks - but It's just getting to repetitive after the 10th time. Some fucker at atlus is going to die today ;-;

Yeah it was meant as a joke. You have persona avy/sig but you don't have the plat yet :). That is the fun part of forums, the joking around with other members. Here is a helpful thing for the future, if some puts a :) next to a comment, it usually means they are joking and you shouldn't take it so seriously.

Welcome to the Internet, you will need to learn about sarcasm.

• Like 1