Oral history not popping

ToMoSK1

Looks like I'm lucky, starting up the game today and this patch is a new one for today, so hopefully I should be able to get the 50 without troubles.  Hopefully I can use other characters for it to count too, cause I don't want to just have to use this person, want to get the variety in soon enough xD

4 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Looks like I'm lucky, starting up the game today and this patch is a new one for today, so hopefully I should be able to get the 50 without troubles.  Hopefully I can use other characters for it to count too, cause I don't want to just have to use this person, want to get the variety in soon enough xD

You should be good bud, I was sure I had different audio logs for different characters. Then I entered the game today and it popped. Just in case though, have most of the logs on one character if you can. I think I had about 15 on the initial recruit, and the rest on my

Spoiler

agent guy, who is OP as heck with the silencer, sniping everyone's faces in XD. 

Anyways good luck. 

Autopopped for me, too. Unfortunately 100 000 spent on store didn't (I've spent over 180 000 and running out of things to buy) and neither did the 47 paste ups that I did yesterday in a single session using only one character. Fuck this game and its stupid fucking collectables!

• Like 1

Ubisoft Connect app is the culprit here I'm pretty sure.

I had 14 deliveries done according to my stats on the Ubisoft Connect (You can see those from the app accessible from the game options menu, couldnt find my stats on the phone app) and I have done an insane amount and still no trophy....

So I have cut the internet connection from the PS4 settings menu, booted the game back up offline and what do you know.... 6 deliveries later BOOM...trophy popped. To add insult to injury after this I logged back online, Ubisoft Connect refreshed and my stats showed 20 deliveries...

I had trouble with Oral history too, autopopped after the patch.

Anyway now i'm gonna clean up paste up, drinks and darts offline just in case.

Hope this helps.

On 11/4/2020 at 6:05 AM, elKz_ said:

I had the same issue, started searching the web to find a potential workaround and came across this on Reddit

This worked for me on the first attempt, as soon as I left the safehouse. 

(Credit) aaronb0029

its works.... me, exit to menu after Party at Decsec, save my game in USB, the new game without deleting save. trophi just pop up after exiting safe house.