Will I have to rebuy dlc again?

On 09/11/2020 at 0:10 AM, HcG Clawz said:

I think even all the stats will carry over so its probably gonna be autopopping a lot

I actually hope these don’t auto pop.. I enjoyed getting the platinum on this game, and I love the idea of doing it again. But if they do auto pop, it’s not a big deal. Will still be nice to play this with the extra power PS5 offers

If you play with family members and have different accounts, then your DLC might be gone! :(

When playing the PS4 DBD on PS5 I have access to all the DLC characters bought with mine and family member accounts, but when I play the PS5 version, I only the the DLC which I have bought on my account. When checking the store, all the DLCs have been duplicated: "$DLCName" (the ones you have purchased in the past) and "$DLCName PS4 and PS5", which you can't download or even rebuy because the PSN store tells you, that you already own the DLC. 

Very bad move :(

25 minutes ago, worfie said:

If you play with family members and have different accounts, then your DLC might be gone! :(

When playing the PS4 DBD on PS5 I have access to all the DLC characters bought with mine and family member accounts, but when I play the PS5 version, I only the the DLC which I have bought on my account. When checking the store, all the DLCs have been duplicated: "$DLCName" (the ones you have purchased in the past) and "$DLCName PS4 and PS5", which you can't download or even rebuy because the PSN store tells you, that you already own the DLC. 

I searched and this may help you to enable content sharing within the same system to other local accounts.

21 hours ago, worfie said:

I also noticed this, and even selecting the PS5 as the primary console doesn't work. I'm sure it's something they will fix. Maybe try posting on the official forums or contacting their support?

On 13.11.2020 at 3:04 PM, worfie said:

Same problem

I contacted BVHR support and an employee told me that the team is investigating on fixing the issue.

I am too having this issue. I have a secondary account for the country I moved since, I have game sharing activated so I can play DLC and the game. Sadly, on PS5 all the characters bought via DLC packs are locked on my main account, except those that I unlocked with iridescent shards.

Edited by MaxieM0us3