proud chain master help

54 minutes ago, MakoSOLIDER said:

Wait so you CAN mix and match both modes? Saw someone else saying they had to all be on one mode.

Yes I done a few proud mode songs with a full chain on one button mode, about 25, then I  changed to normal button mode after I thought It might not work, so I did about 27, some where replaying songs I did on one button and it unlocked

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16aK5tJ0H9dnHPcBFKEnbaj8c4WEBST6f/view?usp=sharing

Edited by WristyFlame
error in spelling

I can double confirm that you can double up on modes and songs as well.

As an example I got the Traverse Town full chain on both normal mode and one button mode. These gave me 2 of the 50 needed for the trophy. I did this for 11 different songs giving me a total of 22 shared full chains counting towards the trophy.

I've finished for the night but tomorrow I'll be testing if this also true for the enemy kills and treasure chest trophies as I'm quite close to 50k kills and 100 chests if I combine both modes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U8M70BCKN4crbWKZTnNUISie2ch0uNPG/view?usp=sharing

Edited by BizarreAsh
Forgot to set the link to public

11 hours ago, mcstevens88 said:

That's great news. I guess we just need to figure out the 25 easiest songs for the proud full chain trophy. 

The 11 songs I doubled up on were (in order of challenge level in the track selection menu)

1. Traverse in Trance            2. Magical Mystery                  3. The Silent Forest

4. Destiny Islands                  5. The Afternoon Streets        6. Sacred Distance

7. Welcome to Wonderland   8. Olympus Coliseum             9. Simple and Clean(normal stage version)

10. Traverse Town                 11. Crossing to Neverland

For the rest of them I played through one button mode and if I was only missing one or 2 notes at the end of a song I'd replay it a few times until I got the full chain. Pretty much all of these ones were songs I liked listening to so that made it a little easier to grind them out.

As WristyFlame mentioned the Memeory and Boss stages are pretty easy on one button most for the most part. I had some trouble with the longer ones like simple and clean, and sanctuary. Out of the 18 memory stages I got 11 full chains on one button mode. I've only done the first 2 bosses so far but I got full chain on my first attempt.

1. Kairi I                      2. Naminé          3. Sora

4. Riku                        5. Roxas            6. Musique pour la tristesse de Xion

7. Ventus                    8. Aqua              9. You've Got a Friend in Me -KINGDOM HEARTS III Version-

10. Happy Hair Day    11. Robot Overdrive

A few other songs that I think would be easier for people to try on one button mode

1. Castle Oblivion                    2. Sacred Moon                      3. Mickey Mouse March

4. A Very Small Wish              5. End of the World                 6. Reviving Hollow Bastion

7. What A Surprise?!              8. Another Side - Battle Ver. -  9. The Secret Whispers

10. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo         11. Working Together               12. Rowdy Rumble

13. The Other Promise          14. The Rustling Forest

I'm about to finish the challenge level 13 stuff right now so there may be easier tracks out there

• Like 1

The fundamental problem I've been having is when the game throws multiple enemies immediately after one another in a crazy part of songs where I don't understand what rhythm is being asked of me then. Not sure what I'm missing in all those moments. 

Edit : I just got the Trophy! Something overcame me lol. Now I just have to do the remaining songs. 

Edited by MakoSOLIDER
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BizarreAsh said:

The 11 songs I doubled up on were (in order of challenge level in the track selection menu)

1. Traverse in Trance            2. Magical Mystery                  3. The Silent Forest

4. Destiny Islands                  5. The Afternoon Streets        6. Sacred Distance

7. Welcome to Wonderland   8. Olympus Coliseum             9. Simple and Clean(normal stage version)

10. Traverse Town                 11. Crossing to Neverland

For the rest of them I played through one button mode and if I was only missing one or 2 notes at the end of a song I'd replay it a few times until I got the full chain. Pretty much all of these ones were songs I liked listening to so that made it a little easier to grind them out.

As WristyFlame mentioned the Memeory and Boss stages are pretty easy on one button most for the most part. I had some trouble with the longer ones like simple and clean, and sanctuary. Out of the 18 memory stages I got 11 full chains on one button mode. I've only done the first 2 bosses so far but I got full chain on my first attempt.

1. Kairi I                      2. Naminé          3. Sora

4. Riku                        5. Roxas            6. Musique pour la tristesse de Xion

7. Ventus                    8. Aqua              9. You've Got a Friend in Me -KINGDOM HEARTS III Version-

10. Happy Hair Day    11. Robot Overdrive

A few other songs that I think would be easier for people to try on one button mode

1. Castle Oblivion                    2. Sacred Moon                      3. Mickey Mouse March

4. A Very Small Wish              5. End of the World                 6. Reviving Hollow Bastion

7. What A Surprise?!              8. Another Side - Battle Ver. -  9. The Secret Whispers

10. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo         11. Working Together               12. Rowdy Rumble

13. The Other Promise          14. The Rustling Forest

I'm about to finish the challenge level 13 stuff right now so there may be easier tracks out there

Thank you for this. I'm working through the story now and stopping every now and then to double up on a song that seems easier. About halfway through KH2 in the world tour, and I have 24 full clears between one button and regular mode, so the trophy doesn't seem as bad as I thought it would be. 

For cleanup once I'm done with world tour, I'll try some of the songs you recommended.

• Like 2

I just popped the 50k enemies killed, 10k items, and 100 treasure chest trophies so I can now confirm you can mix and match between normal and one button modes for those trophies as well.

In this image you can see I was on one button mode for the 50 proud song clears

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12_zANVW5vxIEkZf6BnTgBIB6-ovSWLbK/view?usp=sharing

and this shows all 150 song completed on proud one button mode and I did not get the trophy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0oMfjwsK_gOeyA1y9fWgIHNUkGuwcmy/view?usp=sharing

I'm guessing it's as the feat says in the records section of the museum and you have to clear them all on normal mode despite one button mode working for the 50 clears

Edited by BizarreAsh
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BizarreAsh said:

I just popped the 50k enemies killed, 10k items, and 100 treasure chest trophies so I can now confirm you can mix and match between normal and one button modes for those trophies as well.

In this image you can see I was on one button mode for the 50 proud song clears

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12_zANVW5vxIEkZf6BnTgBIB6-ovSWLbK/view?usp=sharing

and this shows all 150 song completed on proud one button mode and I did not get the trophy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y0oMfjwsK_gOeyA1y9fWgIHNUkGuwcmy/view?usp=sharing

I'm guessing it's as the feat says in the records section of the museum and you have to clear them all on normal mode despite one button mode working for the 50 clears

I can confirm this, had all Proud Cleared with 1 Button and the Trophy did not pop. I have 100 songs cleared on Basic Mode Proud, so I guess I'm doing the rest of the 50.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

To clarify for everyone since I got the Trophy using the method, one note and basic count as different songs. So you could do 25 of the same songs on both modes and get the trophy. You can mix and match as well. Can do 40 one note songs and 10 of the same or different songs on basic. As long as you have a total of 50 songs full chained between both modes you're good. 

That said, for the trophy for completing all songs on proud that must be done on basic. 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...