getting to mamaback is almost impossible?

The trophy isn't as hard as people seem to think. I did it both for Playstation 4 and Playstation 5. You do have to put in some effort and hours to understand the game mechanics and the map layout (especially The Wild). Just leave whenever you're unlucky with the keys and/or the fates. Furious Feet is the most important fate to have. Just put in 30 hours of playing and you'll most likely be able to get it (even on solo). Obviously a good team is a nice to have.

Also, depending on the area and the fates you have - there are a lot of strategies which, if known, can definitly help you out of the harder areas (such as round 40-43).

Another option is just keep repeating The Wild till you have a Margwa spawn in one of the dungeons protecting a fate stone, which can give you an extra fate. Try to get a double fate run with Firepower (or chicken) and Furious Feet.

I'm open to help people, whenever I feel like. Little bit burned out of the game mode right now, but if someone has a plan and understands the game I'll find the time. Send me friend request with 'Deadops Arcade 3' in it.

Edited by Dylan-Mehl
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

I think I’m going to wait a few months for this as:

1) more zombie maps will be out by then

2) DOA3 may be patched to be easier (highly doubt it’ll be made harder)

3) more players will be experienced at DOA3 by then for this trophy.

Not to mention it’s pretty much a guaranteed crash on ps5 when you reach high rounds...

This trophy isn´t that hard was people thinks, you can leave the match and rejoin anytime, thats allowed you so "reborn" with 3 lives, 2 flashs and 1 nuke, it makes a lot easier and you can do this even in the fight with mamaback, just be carefull not to leave when fighting with her and someone kills her, because if you join after she´s dead, no trophy only for the ones that are in. Hope this can help you guys achieve this.

On 11/29/2020 at 5:00 PM, Dylan-Mehl said:

The trophy isn't as hard as people seem to think... ...Just leave whenever you're unlucky with the keys and/or the fates. Furious Feet is the most important fate to have. Just put in 30 hours...

Another option is just keep repeating The Wild till you have a Margwa spawn in one of the dungeons protecting a fate stone, which can give you an extra fate. Try to get a double fate run with Firepower (or chicken) and Furious Feet.

This trophy is insidiously difficult.  I don't think saying put in more time than you'll probably spend on campaign, multiplayer, and zombies combined justifies saying it's not.  Though double fates is legit, suggesting it also points out that you are going to struggle even while manipulating the game so you have the best chances.

On 11/30/2020 at 0:11 PM, RickNU19 said:

This trophy isn´t that hard was people thinks, you can leave the match and rejoin anytime, thats allowed you so "reborn" with 3 lives, 2 flashs and 1 nuke...

I achieved the trophy this way, as well as donating lives for almost infinite boxing gloves.  Saying that though does not take away from the difficulty.  Using exploits to play the game in a way not intended does not make the achievement less hard, and even while doing that you still have a very serious chance of failing as many are.

I appreciate a challenge for sure, and trophies should be something you can be proud of, but in this case I think this mode is unbalanced.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, papanikolaou said:

I’ve sent you a friend request. I’m playing together with slim doge.

Top right corner underneath a "cliff" (if default camera view). For some reason they don't spawn, or spawn different if you keep standing there with your whole team. You can manipulate the spawn by walking a little bit forward. Not sure if this always works, but worked for me the few times I tried.

Edited by Dylan-Mehl
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

...any strategies for the meatball room...

I haven't gotten this far solo to try and the group run was a shit show, but apparently they slow down an awful lot to turn so if you are able to strafe a lot, according to one video anyway, they are supposedly quite easy to evade.  Probably doesn't help.

I just finished it with a group of three other friends and it wasn't to bad. The hardest rounds were rounds 40-44 for us. We got to the room of fate in the first wild area which helped a ton, also found a second fate in a dungeon which is all the better. I finished it with 6 extra lives so y'all can do it just keep trying until you get it. 

We had host with furious feet and firepower, a second with firepower, countless bonus rooms and arcade machines, we rejoined for extra lives and still died at the mamaback.  I think players who say this isn't that bad must either be veteran DOA players or have Stockholm syndrome, this is craziness.

• Like 2