Survivor Trophy Glitch

DOAsaturn

***SPOILERS***

So I made sure I finished every trophy first before starting the final mission. The Grumpuses are invincible in the last battle if you've taken care of all their side missions (I even had all of them completely transformed too). 

After the final battle w/ includes Wambus and Triffany, I turn around to notice Wambus "stuck" - he's just standing under the entrance to his farm. I never see him get on the ship. However, he is on the beach and is the first of the grumpuses I approach as I walk down the beach, so he's still accounted for. The trophy never popped for me though and my trophy stats for the game look pretty odd because of that (seeing as it should have been an automatic trophy at that point). 

I haven't looked yet but can I reload/replay this mission? I was so upset last night - not to mention how long and drawn out the cutscenes are...

Edited by DOAsaturn

Got the same problem, looks like the latest patch broke it somehow.. You can replay the last mission anyway. 

*edit* Replaying solved it. Let them do all the work, none got stuck & as they got on the balloon it popped.

Edited by imh007

Just got the plat now, did everything prior to the point of no return, and I had no issues, Survivor popped as soon as the last grumpus got on the balloon. I stayed behind them the whole way and didn't board myself until they were all on. No glitches here, on the latest patch.

• 1 year later...

I'm up to this point now (only have this trophy and the sasquatch one).

Completing all side quests makes them invincible, but does that include the mail requests? 

Edit: went ahead and did the final quest and no, mail requests aren't needed (but are needed for 100% trophies). 

But got my platinum. 

Edited by WhiteMonkey88