Unlocking trophies via save transfer.

DecSim01

Save Transfer and Trophies  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Going to transfer save and auto unlock trophies or playthrough the game again and unlock the trophies yourself?

• Automatically Unlock
    • Earn them all over again

Doesn't matter what order you do them in but yeah you'll need to do both saves to get everything you have unlocked on your PS4. You'll probably unlock of few of the new ones too. Upload 1, download it, wait for the pops to finish. Then repeat with the other save.

Edited by emailking

On 12/1/2020 at 5:40 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Might be a stupid question. I have all trophies and all DLC trophies (complete 100%). In-game, I have a 100% save (everything minus NG+) and a 60% save (for NG+). Will I need to upload one, then the other? Many thanks to anyone who can help.

I had to do both because a couple of the remaster trophies that should've popped, according to what I had already did on the PS4 version(ultimate rank on a challenge, 100 hit combo), didn't pop.  Only the benchmarks and gadgets trophies popped for me.

My first playthrough save managed to pop the ultimate rank trophy, since that was the one I got ultimate on every challenge on, but not the 100 hit combo even though it was a dlc base bonus objective I achieved.  I had to do a 100 hit combo and beat a base without taking damage, everything else auto popped.

Otherwise your ng+ save should pop everything but those 3 remaster trophies, and possibly the ultimate rank and 100 hit combo trophies.