Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

10 hours ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

So here's what I've done so far to get level 10 guns and level 50. Get the last thing right to the edge. Enter a match to get that last bit of xp on ps5. While in that match matchmake on a ps4 as well. You can run both matches at the same time...finish the ps5 match boom trophies, then complete that ps4 match boom trophies. You might need to enter at the same time maybe same boot session is fine. I did same match cuz I don't know how the data syncs to psn.

I've also wondered if I could just have both run at same time and get xp for both....didn't try cuz I thought it might break something

Wouldn't they just all auto pop once you get platinum on say PS4, to your PS5 stack? That seems to be a bit ludacris if you ask me but interesting you got it level 50 twice though.

What's the best way to get player XP - is one mode better than another overall? I got all my weapons to level 10 when I was level ~35, and I finished my 50th objective today. I'm still at level 41 though and with 9/10 of my games being on the new map, it's starting to feel a bit like a repetitive grind now. Had fun with it up until this point though!

1 hour ago, IrishGuyJay said:

What's the best way to get player XP - is one mode better than another overall? I got all my weapons to level 10 when I was level ~35, and I finished my 50th objective today. I'm still at level 41 though and with 9/10 of my games being on the new map, it's starting to feel a bit like a repetitive grind now. Had fun with it up until this point though!

Only saying on my point of view and nothing calculated but it feels that playing last squad standing to be fastest exp and going like a rambo can net you 200-300xp in one minute if you are lucky and get total mayhem beginning of the match.

• Like 1

You can earn more than double the experience points by logging in ps4 and ps5 at the same time in Deathmatch and playing the same match. Normally, you can earn 300xp and 200 gold without doing anything, but if you log in at the same time, you can earn 900xp and 600 gold. If you do damage or kill during the match, it will be added further.

This method also doubles the progress in the daily.

2 hours ago, syai0306 said:

You can earn more than double the experience points by logging in ps4 and ps5 at the same time in Deathmatch and playing the same match. Normally, you can earn 300xp and 200 gold without doing anything, but if you log in at the same time, you can earn 900xp and 600 gold. If you do damage or kill during the match, it will be added further.

This method also doubles the progress in the daily.

Nice was wondering if that works or if it'd bust my account getting data from two sources. Wish I tried it earlier ha

• 6 months later...