No Platinum?? It's insane

BadAssMarine13

26 minutes ago, StewartBros said:

I doubt that very much.

Yeah for real.  While worst is certainly subjective.  I took it as either the OP of that comment hasn't played many games.  Or they haven't played any Take-Two published games.  

NBA 2K, and Grand Theft Auto games are the worst I've ever seen.  Unnecessary grind fests 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-12-02 at 2:41 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

But lots of episodic games have platinums. I mean that is 99% of tell tale games

It doesn’t make a lot of sense. Sony’s criteria for trophy lists seems to be all over the place.

It’s a shame too, because I’ve heard the Hitman series is awesome, but I’ve got a big backlog and I’m one of those types of people who will push this game to the bottom of the pile because I’d rather be working on a game with a platinum trophy at the end. I will play it eventually, it’s just that there’s an equal number fantastic games that are waiting to be played that come with the added incentive of a platinum at the end of the journey.

It’s also a pet peeve of mine, because I see hundreds of games that take like 5-10 minutes to complete that reward players with a platinum trophy (often multiple stacks as well), but I’m constantly coming across full length games that don’t have one. Resident Evil 4 is the most recent example of this. I’m absolutely going to play it because I’ve heard it’s one of the very best in the series, but going through all that work for 12 measly trophies just sucks...

• Like 1

Love the trophy setup in H1 and H2. Hope they continue it. Games like this don't need a platinum freebie.

Only thing I don't like about this series is the time limited content. I bumped up this game in my backlog to play that content. Glad they extended it so I was able to play them all last year. But it should be an automated rotating window at least.