cbh114

Do you think this is easy?

10 posts in this topic

I'm trying to get 100% but this game looks super fun so wondering what u think of the difficulty 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

It's very easy, just a hell of a grind to get to level 50

Cool it's very fun 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

I'm trying to get 100% but this game looks super fun so wondering what u think of the difficulty 

Difficulty is dependent on your skill, really. If you’ve played other 2D shooters, then this shouldn’t be too hard. Try to get the platinum before people become more savvy at the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if easy would be the word to describe it, nevertheless I would say SIMPLE. You just have to play a lot to reach level 50. That's all. For the record, I will play this game to get the platinum.

 

Good luck if you try! 😀

Edited by julianegan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, julianegan said:

I don't know if easy would be the word to describe it, nevertheless I would say SIMPLE. You just have to play a lot to reach level 50. That's all. For the record, I will play this game to get the platinum.

 

Good luck if you try! 1f600.png

its a grind but not too long, im lvl 34 and it took me 36 hours to get here, and it takes now around 1,5-2,0 hours per lvl

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChristSupremacy said:

Easy game, just getting first in deathmatch and last standing prove difficult.

I've got them and I'm almost max lvl with all guns, only need 2 more

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5/10 difficulty for the ones not used to shooters in general I would say. For me, it was a 3/10, after getting the wins all you have to do is grind the levels 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

5/10 difficulty for the ones not used to shooters in general I would say. For me, it was a 3/10, after getting the wins all you have to do is grind the levels 

Yeah I got the wins in two days and I'm almost max lvl with guns and kinda close to 50

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.