Do you think this is easy?

cbh114

53 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

I'm trying to get 100% but this game looks super fun so wondering what u think of the difficulty 

Difficulty is dependent on your skill, really. If you’ve played other 2D shooters, then this shouldn’t be too hard. Try to get the platinum before people become more savvy at the game.

I don't know if easy would be the word to describe it, nevertheless I would say SIMPLE. You just have to play a lot to reach level 50. That's all. For the record, I will play this game to get the platinum.

Good luck if you try! ?

Edited by julianegan

6 hours ago, julianegan said:

I don't know if easy would be the word to describe it, nevertheless I would say SIMPLE. You just have to play a lot to reach level 50. That's all. For the record, I will play this game to get the platinum.

Good luck if you try! 1f600.png

its a grind but not too long, im lvl 34 and it took me 36 hours to get here, and it takes now around 1,5-2,0 hours per lvl

13 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

5/10 difficulty for the ones not used to shooters in general I would say. For me, it was a 3/10, after getting the wins all you have to do is grind the levels 

Yeah I got the wins in two days and I'm almost max lvl with guns and kinda close to 50