Contributor

Contributor (5/10)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. I finished Lego Star wars: the force awakens. that would count for the theme (not HC) Complete all currently released DLC of a game (games only count once, even if more DLC is released throughout the event). Complete a Game in which you got your first trophy a year ago. (2 years ago and 11 months ..) also finished Anthem but that's the other post still not sure if it counted or not @MarkusT1992
  2. Hey @MarkusT1992 Sorry for the late reply. but I finished Steins gate Elite last month that would count for last month, not the hc requirement.. And I finished Anthem this month, not sure it counts since I actually had 1 trophy left (platinum excluded) but this trophy did cast me a couple of days lol. so it wasn't an easy one left so I could get a game for the month if it counts it's definitely a game I got the first trophy a while ago *almost 2 years"
  3. @MarkusT1992 I'm sorry, but I finished code vein. Got the platinum been almost a year lol. And there is a soundtrack you can get.. don't think it's the HC requirement.
  4. Hey @MarkusT1992 I just Finished Fairy Tail I think.. that it works for the HC req. I mean there are thieves and you get them. And you can play with bad guys.. that turned good ish later in the story. I'm not completely sure.. but if you could give your verdict lol. Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month. Complete a game that you started this month Complete a game that was released during the last 6 month
  5. I just finished LEGO The Incredibles: - Started this month critic score of 69: https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/lego-the-incredibles
  6. Markus weren't you suppose to say something about the versions of the games? That the score should be for the console you are playing it on? Since they could be different and maybe wouldn't give you the result you were going for
  7. Small update, I got the platinum for the assassin's creed game I was playing. Making that a complete with HC req instead of just the story finisher And the I've taken a year to long to finish this game challenge lol
  8. and update from me: I Finished Valkyria Chronicles 4 - Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month. ? - Complete a game that starts with the first letter of your PSN name - Complete a Game in which you got your first trophy a year ago. - Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. - Borderlands - Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month. ? - Complete all currently released DLC of a game (games only count once, even if more DLC is released throughout the event). - Complete a game that counts towards a different PSNP event. I finished the story of Kingdom hearths, with the keyblade war in it, would also count.. Also trying to get Assassins creed odyssey to platinum until now I got the story done tho...
  9. nice, then these are the games I finished: - Lego movie 9 months (think this isn't good since it from December...) - Valkyria Revolution after 2 years and 7 months (February) - Vampyr 1 year and 2 months (march) - Diablo 3 2 years and 1 month (April) - Valkyria Chronicles 4 1 year and 7 months (June) - Borderlands 3 9 months and two weeks (June) I Think this might be them for now
  10. @MarkusT1992 See i'm trying to better my ways.. lol I Finished: LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame so basically that's just hc req for this game, since I started it last month...
  11. Hey, it's been a while I posted here sorry... I was wondering If I could still use games I finished this year that would count for this? I'll try to keep it up this time. lol
  12. Sorry again for doing this so late... I'll try and better my life lol. But I Finished Persona 5 Royal that should fit the school hardcore theme. Other challenges it would count for as well: Complete a game that you started this month Complete a game that was released during the last 6 month
  13. Sorry @MarkusT1992 I'll post it right away. So I got All trophies for the dlc for Diablo 3 (I also did a story run if that maters?) I Finished the story from Final Fantasy 7 the remake.. And I finished the story from Tales Of Vesperia A lot of story runs.. no platinum this month.
  14. My update I got the platinum in: Jak and Daxter would count for the: Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month. Complete a game that you started this month Complete a 10 year old game. (since it's a remake of ps2 game) Vampyr Would count for the: Complete a game that fulfills the Hardcore requirement of that month. (1 year and 2 months) Complete a Game in which you got your first trophy a year ago.