Calling for anyone that wants to platinum and/or start this game.

Platinum_mad02

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to let people know, that the Speed Freak Trophy was obtainable without issues! However, the description ist quite poor. What I did, was the same as for the Deathrace and Countdown Trophy, just with Single Race Events. I think what they meant is not to just play 400 "Quick Races" of any kind, instead play 400 Single Races. 

The Trophy for playing all maps is at 1% if you look via PSN. I still couldn't get this one to pop. Maybe it works after deleting the save...

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 5:38 AM, Totavier said:

And for Speed freak, I did and tested:

-I played and completed 400 random events

-I played and restarted 400 Single races solo

-I played 400 races on Training

-I played and restarted 400 races on Pure

-I played and restarted 400 races on Hybrid

-I re-played again and restarted another 400 Death races

-I re-played again and restarted another 400 Countdown races

-Also I played and completed over 400 events on campaign (just in case if worked and... nope...)

So it didn't work for @Totavier, but it worked for you @Haiwan187... Could you maybe share the additional settings for those "Single races" (if there are any) and you two could compare them?
Also, could you, please, share your game version number? Maybe it was patched recently? (Doubt, but...).

On 31.8.2022 at 8:57 PM, Smashero said:

So it didn't work for @Totavier, but it worked for you @Haiwan187... Could you maybe share the additional settings for those "Single races" (if there are any) and you two could compare them?
Also, could you, please, share your game version number? Maybe it was patched recently? (Doubt, but...).

Sure thing. The PS4 Info says it is Version 1.00. In game it says Version 1.29 (when you start the game lower right corner).

Race Type: Single

Number Of Laps: 1

Players: 2 (Me & AI)

Track: Scorching Testinggrounds (the tutorial track)

I have been using the restart race method. And I did it in one go!

Maybe it is worth mentioning, that I have not been able to obtain Trophy's while being offline. Also the game destroyed my save game 4 times (the first 3 times while switching from offline to online, the 4th time just while playing silver cup being online). The weird things was, even though the league progress got reset and I lost all my money, the upgrades still remained unlocked. I could think of some issues with that mechanism, that is why I think the play all maps trophy might be worth trying after deleting the save game and doing it in one fresh run. But I couldn't be bothered so far, this game was super annoying and I can't find anyone for the online Trophy either.

Edited by Haiwan187
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/30/2022 at 11:15 AM, Bumperklever said:

This game seems to be unobtainable anyway,

But for anyone that still have it on their list, be aware:

be aware of what? why did you link to that twitter account...?

the game is on sale again, so I'm curious about buying it. anyone know how it compares to Redout 2 or Wipeout Omega collection?

Edited by iansm3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i just made an account even tho i dont have a playstation.

but im here to make something known... 

antigraviator had an pending update for pc and whatever it did it gave the well traveled achievement!

and i was able to compleet too fast too furious which didnt work on pc not sure about playstations side.
but here i am to say have a look and see if it also got an update on playstation so you can finally platinum this game

Edited by TheFuriousCore

• 7 months later...