i have a doubt about PSPlus games

YGT_10

hello ladies and gentlemen like i said i have a doubt about the games of ps plus, i search on internet and i couldn't find anything about this.
I would like to play FarCry 3 because i heard it's a very nice game and i want to download it from the ps plus but i know that tomorrow they will change the games and take FarCry 3 out, so my question is if i can still play the game after they remove it from ps plus or i can only play it while is there.

i'm sorry if it's confusing or it is in the wrong area and thanks in advance.

With best regards your Deadpool :P

After reading over that a few times to try understand it I think I know what you're after now.

I'm pretty sure if you download it before it gets removed, as long you keep you Plus subscription up you will be able to keep and play it for as long as you like.

After reading over that a few times to try understand it I think I know what you're after now.

I'm pretty sure if you download it before it gets removed, as long you keep you Plus subscription up you will be able to keep and play it for as long as you like.

Sorry for being so confusing and thank you for answering :)

If you buy the subscription now just before they take it off and you download it, it counts as a "purchase" so technically it stays in your download list. Do it now before it gets removed.

i already have the subscription because i downloaded and played Mafia 2 and thank you very much for answering :P

The period of time the game is given for PSN+, is the period of time you are allowed to add it to your download list (no need to even download the game just add it to your download list by starting the download and cancel), after the game is in your download list, you can download it and play whenever you want as long as you are a PSN+ member.

If the subscription runs out, you will not be able to play it until you subscribe again.

Really if I were you I would always add everything from the PSN+ instant game collection to your download list, and if you feel like playing it 1 year later and are still a PSN+ member, then you can (I'm always doing it... still have Batman AC in my wanting to play list, even thought they gave it 1 year ago lol, never got around to play it, nor will for a long time, with so many other game to play..)

thank you, i'm enlightened now :D i will go and download the game right away :P

The period of time the game is given for PSN+, is the period of time you are allowed to add it to your download list (no need to even download the game just add it to your download list by starting the download and cancel), after the game is in your download list, you can download it and play whenever you want as long as you are a PSN+ member.

If the subscription runs out, you will not be able to play it until you subscribe again.

Really if I were you I would always add everything from the PSN+ instant game collection to your download list, and if you feel like playing it 1 year later and are still a PSN+ member, then you can (I'm always doing it... still have Batman AC in my wanting to play list, even thought they gave it 1 year ago lol, never got around to play it, nor will for a long time, with so many other game to play..)

Great explanation and right on, although I almost hit "unlike" when I saw that you haven't played Batman AC yet... What are you waiting for, man?!? Get to it!!

• Like 3

Great explanation and right on, although I almost hit "unlike" when I saw that you haven't played Batman AC yet... What are you waiting for, man?!? Get to it!!

lol, I'm more into RPGs and stealth, and Tales of, Disgaea D2, Hitman Absolution and so on have been keeping me occupied, I have yet to play Okami HD, Dragon's Dogma, Ico HD, Shadow of the Colossus HD, Kingdom of Amalur all from PSN+ and Hitman HD collection, Rainbow Moon, Agarest War 2, Ar Tonelico 3 that I actually bought... and that's on PS3, on Vita I also have 3 or 4 games that I didn't even started yet... really big list and Batman AC have just been sitting there waiting for me to finish some of the other stuff (really Okami is something I was looking more forward to play then most of the other games in that list, and I haven't even started it yet..).

"So much to play so little time" I guess (even with me playing a lot for the past 2 months..).

Funny thing is, I actually bought the DLC for Batman AC, thinking I would play it soon (that was before Hitman Absolution was add to the PSN+, since I was feeling like playing Batman AC at the time...).