Report Bugging Gigs

ARIXANDRE

I had the bug in Watson where Regina would call with information with the previous Gig. I also had 3 Gigs that I had finished but were not marked as completed in my Journal. I cleared everything in Watson, but no Trophy.

I just continued on clearing other sections of the map and the Watson Trophy popped after I completed a Crime Scene loot box mission. So, 1. it is still possible to get the Trophy with the bugs I experienced and 2. I think the loot box may have been the reward from a Crime Scene mission that took place in Watson. I'm thinking the Crime Scene reward location was just not in Watson, but completing it was tied to Watson. I hope that makes sense.

Also, one of the gigs that was stuck in my journal as not completed was a Cyber Psycho mission. That Trophy still popped for me as well

Edited by Dayngls

Trophy breaking bug over here: before continue with the main storyline, I wanted to to clear all blue and yellow markers on the map inclusive all cyberpsycho attacks. For doing this, I opended the garage near the Grand Imperial Hall for the "Lex Talionis" cyberpsycho to kill the cyberpsycho in this garage. After I did that, I had a chat with Regina, but the mission is still open - unfortunately it was my last cyberpsycho attack, so the trophy for doing all cyberpsycho attacks doesn't pop up. Far worse: I do not have a manual or autosave before doing that attack (that the mission is still open I had recognized a few hours later), so I am afraid I need a second playthrough for this trophy. Note: I've done all cyberpsycho attacks before the main mission "Transmission", at the trophy roadmap of Powerpyx and the players guide it says, that the "Lex Talionis" cyberpsycho attack is just available after the "Transmission" main mission. Another note: the text messages with Regina for the "Lex Talionis" attacks seems to have a strange order. Has anyone a solution for that? PS: Sorry for the bad English.

On 1/3/2021 at 3:59 AM, IdamGoma said:

Im thinking trying to do this exactly the way but did you unlock the trophy afterwards?

Yes. I honestly thought Heywood glitched for me as I cleaned it out, but there was one gig in City Center on the right side near Heywood but in City Center and upon completing it, the trophy for Heywood popped. Got the trophy for City Center like 30 minutes later as I was clearing it out when I stumbled upon the final gig for Heywood.

11 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

Yes. I honestly thought Heywood glitched for me as I cleaned it out, but there was one gig in City Center on the right side near Heywood but in City Center and upon completing it, the trophy for Heywood popped. Got the trophy for City Center like 30 minutes later as I was clearing it out when I stumbled upon the final gig for Heywood.

nice, im currently at sc LVL20 just for cleaning the gig anytime available in watson and let ncpd's activity for last. Thx for the info

Edited by IdamGoma

Anyone has any problem with the Gig: The Union Strikes Back (Santo Domingo)? When i approach the gig, Rogue should call me but she doesn't; and when i finish the job, she doesn't call either and the gig never closed out, and i cannot do anything about it. 

EDIT: Well, that gig fixes itself apparently; when i approached again (in a previous save, and after i did several other things), Rogue called and i did the job without problem. But now i have the one-call-delayed bug from the fixer of the Badlands... this game is testing my patience. Is there a solution for that problem or i'm doomed to make the Badlands from scratch?

EDIT (again): I did Badlands from scratch and finally got the trophy and the platinum. 

Edited by matigrosso91

From my testing, I'm sorry to report that updates don't retroactively fix already buuged save files. 

I had to do a second playthrough after the scripting of gigs in Watson got all mixed up, leading to the inability to finish some.

The best way is to approach a gig, wait for the proper briefing by the fixer, complete it.

Then make sure you are not in Combat state so you can get the debriefing. Then move on to the next.

• Like 1

Not sure if this has been mentioned already (if so then apologies) but just wanted to share my experience.

So far I have 2 bugged quests, dirty biz and a cyberpsycho. I only realised hours later so if I want 100% I’ll require a new run. 

On both cases I stumbled upon sections of the quest by accident when exploring the surrounding area while on a separate job. Ran into the father and son of Dirty Biz by accident prior to getting the call from my fixer, same with the psycho. Eventually the fixer calls and gives me the job. The game then gets confused trying to get me to start the gig but knows I have already completed a section of it. Resulting in the gig being marked as incomplete and having no way to track it. 

Also, if you notice when you try track a bugged gig the top tab will switch to “crafting” but still on the “journal” viewer...

So I’m literally being punished for exploring an open world. Ridiculous. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi there. A few patches occurred but the gig completion bug is still on. Today I found out that I've done every gig in Watson required for It's Elementary trophy, but one (Lousy Kleppers) is still in my journal to complete, despite I've done it almost 30 hours ago. No marker, nothing, just stand there in my journal and the trophy is not popping. Thanks cdpr! I've always defended them and tried to actually enjoy the game, and I did until this, now I don't know if I'm going to play along or just drop it. The fact that this bug is an old one not fixed yet makes me think that the will never fix it at all...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Mine's got a few glitches... I'm on the 3rd Reyes gig in Santo Domingo.  An agent saboteur gig. I go through and kill everyone, and the icon for the gig is below a wheel balancer... like its kind of underground but not far enough down to be...it's not just stuck looking that way. So i can't move on to another gig from him...

Another is where you deposit your weapons to enter a club. After i finished and got my weapons.  It still said retrieve weapons ( to complete the gig) after I already did.  So i put all my weapons, attachments etc. in the stash on the back of Jackie's Arch.  Then went to "retrieve" weapons and I didn't lose anything, and completed that gig.

Edited by malicious450key
made clearer

• 2 weeks later...

The gig from Rogue called "Hot Merchandise" won't even trigger for me. When I go to the location of the gig I don't get a call from Rogue. The gig icon is on the map which means I should be able to do it. I've tried multiple things to fix it but nothing has worked so far.

• 1 year later...

The Gig: Fifth Column 

Is bugged for me. Everytime I enter it the gigs name doesnt show up. I had to look up all the gigs in Heywood to find out the name of the gig. Even then, I get the option to steal the data. But all that happens is V gets stuck stealing the data and all I can do is move the camera and Im stuck. I would have to reload a save file to get out of it. This game is ass.

EDIT: There is no solution to this problem. I had to reload an entire save file and do do all the NCPD and Gigs all over again at level 26. So the gigs were even harder than before. But at least I got the trophy for it. Fuck this game. Its bad. 

Edited by The Titan