Reunited with Fidolina Method

Yesterday I worked with a team and we were able to get the trophy to pop for players who remained in the game the entire session. I was on a PS5 backing out and rejoining every few seconds. The PS5 lets you leave and rejoin very fast. Each time you rejoin, you get a fresh nuke. So, I dropped nukes every 8-10 seconds throughout the session which helped a lot. 

We had 4 people total. I spent the entire session quitting and rejoining and dropping nukes. It made the trophy very manageable. Only downside is the person who drops nukes won’t get the trophy. 

Alright, here with an update. You can get the trophy while leaving and returning to drop nukes as long as you begin the match at round one (rather than join a game that has already started). I’ve beaten this with 8 others who all got the trophy using this approach. One person (with a PS5) would leave and return to drop nukes every 12-15 seconds. PS4 is too slow, so try and play with one person who has a PS5.

Edited by CosmonautBranum

1 hour ago, CosmonautBranum said:

Alright, here with an update. You can get the trophy while leaving and returning to drop nukes as long as you begin the match at round one (rather than join a game that has already started). I’ve beaten this with 8 others who all got the trophy using this approach. One person (with a PS5) would leave and return to drop nukes every 12-15 seconds. PS4 is too slow, so try and play with one person who has a PS5.

Nice tip. 

You can help me out with this trophie? 

2 hours ago, CosmonautBranum said:

great news, but then why did you say:

19 hours ago, CosmonautBranum said:

Only downside is the person who drops nukes won’t get the trophy. 

did you initially start dropping nukes for a match already in progress...?

Edited by hore

7 hours ago, CosmonautBranum said:

So when someone has a crash f.e. in round 20 and he rejoins the lobby, he would get the trophy?