New problem: Saint's Trophy will not pop

POEman553

So I think I've encountered a glitch in this game. The counter for the trophy says I have obtained 11/12 Miracles for the Saint's Trophy. I defeat the Leechmonger to get the Writhing Soul and learn Cure.

The trophy doesn't pop. Restart the game, same issue. Turn off and back on, same issue. Attuning miracle doesn't work.

WTF.

1 hour ago, NathanielJohn said:

The count is not cumulative -- you need all 12 miracles on one save/character. The count just shows the maximum amount that you've ever had on one save/character.

That's really stupid if that's the case. Perhaps they shouldn't have a counter if people get confused and think they are home free.

9 hours ago, POEman553 said:

That's really stupid if that's the case. Perhaps they shouldn't have a counter if people get confused and think they are home free.

Given that you’ve platted Demon’s Souls on PS3 three times I’m not sure how you could be confused given the spell trophies work in exactly the same way on the PS3 version as they do on the PS5 version.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Given that you’ve platted Demon’s Souls on PS3 three times I’m not sure how you could be confused given the spell trophies work in exactly the same way on the PS3 version as they do on the PS5 version.

Because the counter confused me and made me think I reached the requirements to get the trophies.

I've had to do separate playthroughs before on Dark Souls/Dark Souls II to get all the spells/miracles/pyromancies/hexes.