Anyone else getting bugs preventing the plat?

HMSilky

So I've come across 2 major bugs, stopping me from completing the plat altogether. 

#1 is clearing out Watson completely, I have done this, completed the story and at max level with no job or ncpd markers on the map at all but I've still not got the trophy. To add to this I've also completed every gig and ncpd in the entire game and still nothing. I have side JOBS not gigs, but those are apparently nothing to do with the trophy and haven't been for other areas. 

#2 the Christmas tree attack, again I've breached protocols with all 3 daemons many many times and it's not popped. 

Any advise please? 

• Like 1

Only advice I can provide is to contact CDPR's support directly. If you have a save file prior to completing Watson, DL it to a USB flash drive and include it with your report.

I urge EVERYONE experiencing bugs, glitches and/or technical issues to send in reports (with either video, image or save file attached). I realize we're not supposed to be the game testers, but to get this game running smoothly, I don't mind helping fix its numerous issues.

https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/playstation/gameplay/issue/1652/contact-to-support

• Like 4

Gun Fu is bugged for me, I've tried it countless times but have had no luck. Apparently the official guide says you need to be in a five meter radius of the enemy and take down all three within 3.5 seconds but that still hasn't worked for me.

I suppose I'll have to try this one on a second run.

knowing how cdpr fix their bugs etc. you might find your playthrough will remain broken forever and would require a second run so if you really want the plat, i'd keep a back up of your old save on usb just incase, and just start again whenever you wanna go for it. since if the bugs do get fixed your playthrough will remain broken, happened for me with witcher 2 on xbox and witcher 3 on ps4.

38 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

A gig in Japantown with entering the building is bugged, cant enter it, so I cant clear !all" gigs in that area and unfortunately in every fucking area there is one gig bugged besides of Watson. Would have had the plat long ago but nope.

this was the only one I had bug too. 
reloaded a (very) previous save and that mission worked properly, so ran through the rest of the district repeating all the other gigs and police events. Took a bit over an hour but the shiny Plat is mine ?

4 hours ago, Erik_697 said:

Gun Fu is bugged for me, I've tried it countless times but have had no luck. Apparently the official guide says you need to be in a five meter radius of the enemy and take down all three within 3.5 seconds but that still hasn't worked for me.

I suppose I'll have to try this one on a second run.

I did it on my first try, it's not bugged, when you get control of Keanu Reeves for the first time ever, your first combat occurs in stairs, when u go downstairs, there are only 3 guys. Get between these 3 guys, and shoot. Keanu gun handgun is very powerful, it's a one shot kill. Good news, there is a game auto save just before this happens. So u can retry if u fail and repeat ?

• Like 3

Anyone else here experiencing this? I have done all main missions up to the point where the main missions category is completely empty. I think it has something to do with tapeworm bugging out on me previously. I read somewhere that I had to go to megabuilding h8 after the most recent patch in order to get a cut scene with Johnny to progress tapeworm. I did just that, but now tapeworm just disappeared and I have no more missions left. I'm max street cred, have done most side missions and all main missions up until Nocturne. I have tried going to all the spots where Johnny is supposed to speak with V in the main missions but to no avail. Is there anything I can do? Or should I just restart the game and work towards unlocking all endings again? I doubt CDPR will patch this issue any time soon, with all the other things going on in this game and what not. ☹️

4 hours ago, MrMcGuyver377 said:

Don’t think I failed a mission yet but only have 1 save. Should I bother starting gigs now, or wait a few months for a patch? Don’t know how successful people are in getting the district trophies. 

I got every district besides the one with Japantown in it. Every district had bugged gigs, I just could finish them today somehow but one gig "SOS Mercanery wanted" (some like that) in Japantown is still bugged so I think I will have to reload a way previous safe file or NG+ for that district trophy. I heard a lot of people have that bug but some of them could finish the district after reloading previous safes.