How do I erase a Flagged game?

yap, that the one. well I used a save data of old playstation 3 of mine which was broken due to yellow light of death. and SOCOM was the one I was playing. since I didn't sync I lost all trophies of the game, but I had the save data and put it on the new console and gain all trophies again and sync it on the account. don't know if that counts as cheating o.O

how do I proof it? cuzz I got a lot of work to get all these platinum and I didn't had all this work to be seen as a cheater :S

yap, that the one. well I used a save data of old playstation 3 of mine which was broken due to yellow light of death. and SOCOM was the one I was playing. since I didn't sync I lost all trophies of the game, but I had the save data and put it on the new console and gain all trophies again and sync it on the account. don't know if that counts as cheating o.O

how do I proof it? cuzz I got a lot of work to get all these platinum and I didn't had all this work to be seen as a cheater :S

so you platted the whole game without syncing once...the game that takes a long time to plat and requires you to be online...and is also infamous with being a game people cheat at.

Oh yeah, Im buying this story

His story seems legit and unlegit at the same time. I'm going to say he's legit and I said that before looking at his trophy list.

Let me explain.

The story about his save data seems legit, no doubts, it could be a lie but it's a thing what happens more often.

Now about syncing the trophies. That would seem unlegit to the most of us, syncing your trophies only once per platinum. Now what I've heard is that players with huge amounts of trophies and platinums don't synch often. So if that's true, his story seems legit. And I haven't taken a look at his trophies yet.