FFXIII Adamant Will trophy help

StingRay7495

Long Guis are also immune to the Death spell, so you probably didn't beat one that way. Probably an Adamantortoise or Adamantoise. Long Guis don't start appearing until you complete all the Cie'th Stone missions arranged in a circle on the northeastern part of the Archylte Steppe. I'd recommend you don't do all those until you have enough cash to grind out the Treasure Hunter trophy, unless you feel like fighting Long Guis over and over again for Platinum Ingots.

Ok thanks for the help I think I got the wrong one dang it.  

Oh you're gonna know from the get go that you're fighting a Long Gui. They fire off Ultima as their opening attack, so be ready for that.

Just got this myself, had to save and reload for them to appear (= to replace the Adamantoises and Adamantortoises, at least on the Eastern Tors) after completing mission 62.

So, Titan's Trials (mission 51 is last) and missions 56-62. That should do it.

And good luck with the grind, I still have a long way ahead of me  :ninja:

I need only 4 trophies for the plat, all cieth missions 5 stars,only mission 64 remains

beating the final boss with stars

and treasure hunter x.x

and long gui

Beat the mission 64 with 5-stars last night. I was shaking so goddamn much, I felt like I was dancing  :ninja:

And I apologize for getting the thread a bit off rails.

I need only 4 trophies for the plat, all cieth missions 5 stars,only mission 64 remains

beating the final boss with stars

and treasure hunter x.x

and long gui

I left a trophy tip that describes my way to beat all 64 missions and the final boss with 5 stars, might want to read it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Sounds like you do, 5 starring the final boss is quite easy once you have the hang of the battle system and rating system.

Yeah the final boss is easy but the one before the last was a little hard just because I had really low characters, I think I got 2 stars on him.

Edited by StingRay7495

Long Guis are also immune to the Death spell

A note about that - they are immune to the instant kill effect, however, the spell does still hurt them - if your Vanille's MAGIC is strong enough, and you drive the Stagger gauge up far enough [999%], you can use it to deal up to 999,999 damage by switching to a COM/COM/COM role right after the Death animation starts up.

So you can use it as a fairly effective means of combat - though not quite as effective as using Fang's Highwind ability with maxed stats and a Genji Glove.