Rarest Trophy Still

MattoElite

For awhile now this has been my rarest platinum. I think this game is very underrated, and look very much forward to a second game. Games have a hard time respecting the R in RPG but this game swims in role play, plus I find world history very interesting, so its fun to play in that zone. 

How do you guys look back on achieving this plat? Hate it? Love it? I imagine a first play through trying to go for it would be rough, no sex or violence. I had to do it in two runs. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/12/2020 at 8:11 AM, MattoElite said:

For awhile now this has been my rarest platinum. I think this game is very underrated, and look very much forward to a second game. Games have a hard time respecting the R in RPG but this game swims in role play, plus I find world history very interesting, so its fun to play in that zone. 

How do you guys look back on achieving this plat? Hate it? Love it? I imagine a first play through trying to go for it would be rough, no sex or violence. I had to do it in two runs. 

It's a rough diamond, for sure. And yet, the experience was so fresh, playing such a realistic non-fantasy medieval first person RPG in this particular fashion, that I ended up really enjoying it! Even with the glitches that initially ran rampant when the game came out. Especially the game world was a joy to explore: the visuals and the soundtrack added a ton to the immersion. Highly recommend any RPG fan give this a shot at least.

Long story short: Kingdom Come Deliverance is one of *the* sleeper hits of the past generation, in my opinion. One of those games that came out of nowhere and left a very positive impression after experiencing it. Much like A Plague Tale: Innocence. That one was also a real treat.

I'm already invested in a sequel when/if it comes out. But I can't imagine them not making one at this point.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Royal Edition in December but haven't played it yet. I love history so this game is right in my wheelhouse, unfortunately my TV is old and lacks the ability to turn off over scan so it cuts off the edges of the screen for some games. This is one of those games:( and I don't have the money for a new TV at the moment so it will be a minute before I can play. 

• Like 1