Are glitches working/worth it?

TallManJakiens

I started Clicker Heroes some days ago and I'm at levels 2700, personally the only thing I  do is "clock abuse" method, anything else was either patched or is (at least for me) hard to pull of. Even changing the ps4 clock it is really time consuming. And I must say that I got surprised by the game, it is fun, addictive, and deep. Thousands of time skips won't get you anywhere if you don't know what you're doing. This isn't an easy or fast 100%, but it is definitely worth it! You can decide the pacing when you start it. 

I recommend this guide:

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Clicker-Heroes/walkthrough/1

GravityQueeen.png

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

I started Clicker Heroes some days ago and I'm at levels 2700, personally the only thing I  do is "clock abuse" method, anything else was either patched or is (at least for me) hard to pull of. Even changing the ps4 clock it is really time consuming. And I must say that I got surprised by the game, it is fun, addictive, and deep. Thousands of time skips won't get you anywhere if you don't know what you're doing. This isn't an easy or fast 100%, but it is definitely worth it! You can decide the pacing when you start it. 

I recommend this guide:

GravityQueeen.png

Good luck with Clicker heroes game looks nice!!!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

I recommend this guide:

GravityQueeen.png

Thank you, I appreciate it

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So i completed the game yesterday, the only thing i used was clock abuse. After three trancensions and a few acsencions i was kind stuck around the 3000 mark. So that is when i used the double zone glitch to rack up a lot of hero souls and then ascended. Again i got stuck around 3400 this time and i coulant be bothered anymore and skipped bosses with the time abuse. Toon roughly 3 days of active playing. (It says 4 years on my account, this is because i hid in back in the day)

• Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 6:26 AM, Wuthg21 said:

So i completed the game yesterday, the only thing i used was clock abuse. After three trancensions and a few acsencions i was kind stuck around the 3000 mark. So that is when i used the double zone glitch to rack up a lot of hero souls and then ascended. Again i got stuck around 3400 this time and i coulant be bothered anymore and skipped bosses with the time abuse. Toon roughly 3 days of active playing. (It says 4 years on my account, this is because i hid in back in the day)

Thank you I appreciate the good response 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/23/2021 at 6:26 AM, Wuthg21 said:

What is clock abuse?

• 1 month later...
On 29/06/2021 at 1:05 PM, Wuthg21 said:

Its when you make sure the game autosaves, and after that you just change the time to the future, and get the money for the time skipped. 

But be sure that you have no active quests when you change the clock, because it will likely mess up the quest timer and turning back time could see them get stuck otherwise.

• 4 weeks later...