Rogue Company Version 1.45 Did this update fix the trophies

DayNight_Sky

1 minute ago, baejacobs said:

i won as the 6 default characters, and sigrid who i got as free dlc and talon that i bought before the patch came out.

I would buy the medium priced starter pack to unlock seven more rogues and just buy one more if i know that it will work but i wouldn't wanna pay money if the trophies are glitched.

I feel like that would actually work, but I sure wouldn’t give them money if you don’t have too. If you got the funds to throw around, no harm in doing so, BUT you could also wait it out and work on other games in the meantime (or work on that 25h with friends trophy)

1 minute ago, Sebastian said:

I feel like that would actually work, but I sure wouldn’t give them money if you don’t have too. If you got the funds to throw around, no harm in doing so, BUT you could also wait it out and work on other games in the meantime (or work on that 25h with friends trophy)

25 hours with friends is gonna take a long time for sure... i'm only considering it because the glitched trophy is annoying me and idk if they'll ever fix it properly. it's a good game, glitched trophes ruin everything

6 minutes ago, DayNight_Sky said:

ok the only problem is that I have all rogue before patch only fixer I didnt

so does that mean I have to w8 for 7 new rogue to come out to get the trophy?

With the facts laid out right now, either that or you have to wait for the next patch. The platinum is unattainable for you right now unless said otherwise by someone else.

Alright here's a quote from Hi-Rez staff via a Reddit post:

"Appreciate you bringing this up and we do apologize for the confusion this caused. While the issue was fixed, it unfortunately didn't impact existing folks who had hit the requirements. We are going to fix that by granting it to folks ideally as soon as it's feasible so you shouldn't have to redo anything.''

Thread listed below, it's something at least.

19 minutes ago, Undevil96 said:

I really don't understand how it can be possible that in 2021 every counter of every game is so bugged. It's becoming really painful to get every single plat and purchasing games at D1 is like playing lottery in terms of mental health for trophy hunters

Yeah I know what you mean I don't play Rogue Company but Car Collector on Rocket League has been glitched for me since it went free in September last year and it's the last trophy I need for the Plat so I know how you feel.

• 2 weeks later...

my good company trophy popped at random at the end of an extraction win. Previous to this game i played mostly on my playstation account as my "primary". none of those wins tabulated in the "good company award". i switched to my xbox as my primary (while still playing on my ps5) and started from scratch. i got 1 win with each of the 7 i had available (sigrid was free) and it jumped me to 88% complete on the award. i just kept playing as Ronin and for some reason it popped. i only had 7 rogues available, so i have no idea how it tabulated 8 with 8 different rogues. 

on my playstation account i had over 150 wins across 10 characters (chaac, sigrid, lancer, scorch)

on my xbox account, the trophy popped for me around 24 wins across 7 characters (sigrid) 

its dumb. there is no explanation for it, but i'm glad i got it. 

Edited by WarrenGRegulator
added context to win totals