Favorite gaming/movie phrase ?

DEMONS---HOWLS

''You forget a thousand things every day pal, make sure this is one of 'em'' GTA V, said by Michael.

Almost everything said by Vaas, favorite has to be ''RUN FORREST, RUN!''

''I never asked for this'' Adam Jensen, Deus Ex.

''Kept you waiting, huh?'' Snake, MGS.

''Get over here!'' Scorpion, MK.

“We have grown, but there is still much to be done. Many live in the darkness that must be shown the way. For it is the dawning of a new day.” JC Denton, Deus Ex

When it comes to movies:

''When Gotham is ashes...you have my permission to die.'' Bane, Dark Knight Rises.

''Introduce a bit of anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything turns into chaos. I'm an agent of chaos'' Joker, The Dark Knight

''You've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?'' Dirty Harry

This is all off the top of my head, will post more if any others pop up.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty - Blade Runner

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!" Tony Montana - Scarface

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit." -Dr. Emmett Brown - Back to the Future.

As for games, the only ones that really stick in my head are the bad translations "All your base are belong to us" and that kind of shebang.