Unlocking Nega Scott? Glitched?

I know how you feel. "Chaudown" was my last trophy too. Backup your save and create a new one. Follow these steps:

1 - Start a new save. Use Konami Suicide Money Code and Power of Love Sword Code to put the four characters at max level. It wiil help you to speed run four times.

2 - Play as Scott on the first playthrough and unlock all the strikers for him(Including Mr Chau and Ms Chau). Use all of them before beating Gideon(The attacks needs to hit the enemies). To unlock Mr Chau you just need to repeat boss 1, 2, 3, and 1, 2, 3. Rinse and repeat until he shows up on the map. After using them you can beat the game.
3 - Use the strikers from all four characters BEFORE you finish Gideon with them. Just play with all of them using the striker on each playthrough(All of them needs to hit).
4 - You just need to finish the game with Scott, Kim, Stills and Ramona to unlock Nega Scott. Remember to use the strikers for all these characters while finishing the game with them(You only need Mr Chau and Ms Chau on Scott). Do not touch Knives and Wallace on that save before that or "Chaudown" will probably glitch.

5 - You will finally unlock Nega Scott if everything is fine. Remember to use all the strikers before the Nega Scott one to make it safe. Start stage 1 and use his striker(Nega Knives) on the first enemy. Bam! "Chaudown" and Platinum unlocked.

I have the PS3 100% too and there I haven't had these problems because I only used Knives and Wallace after I got "Chaudown". I really think that its probably the reason it glitches. Doing these steps fixed it for me.

Edited by Hibari-shugosha
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Hibari-shugosha said:

2 - Play as Scott on the first playthrough and unlock all the strikers for him(Including Mr Chau and Ms Chau). Use all of them before beating Gideon(The attacks needs to hit the enemies). To unlock Mr Chau you just need to repeat boss 1, 2, 3, and 1, 2, 3. Rinse and repeat until he shows up on the map. After using them you can beat the game.

I'll leave this video down here ?

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 5:23 PM, Hibari-shugosha said:

I know how you feel. "Chaudown" was my last trophy too. Backup your save and create a new one. Follow these steps:

1 - Start a new save. Use Konami Suicide Money Code and Power of Love Sword Code to put the four characters at max level. It wiil help you to speed run four times.

3 - Use the strikers from all four characters BEFORE you finish Gideon with them. Just play with all of them using the striker on each playthrough(All of them needs to hit).
4 - You just need to finish the game with Scott, Kim, Stills and Ramona to unlock Nega Scott. Remember to use the strikers for all these characters while finishing the game with them(You only need Mr Chau and Ms Chau on Scott). Do not touch Knives and Wallace on that save before that or "Chaudown" will probably glitch.

5 - You will finally unlock Nega Scott if everything is fine. Remember to use all the strikers before the Nega Scott one to make it safe. Start stage 1 and use his striker(Nega Knives) on the first enemy. Bam! "Chaudown" and Platinum unlocked.

I have the PS3 100% too and there I haven't had these problems because I only used Knives and Wallace after I got "Chaudown". I really think that its probably the reason it glitches. Doing these steps fixed it for me.

This is awesome advice. I have only completed the game 3 times in the order the characters appear, Scott, Wallace and Knives. The amount of issues I have had with this game so far and reading this, I am definitely going to delete my save and follow this, it's the only trophy left for me, and the thought of completing the game 3 more times and having a glitch already worries me.

I have one question though, when you fight Mr Chau, do you have to win? I've seen some posts saying that he is not only difficult but the fight ends when you lose one life unless you are in multiplayer.

15 hours ago, enaysoft said:

This is awesome advice. I have only completed the game 3 times in the order the characters appear, Scott, Wallace and Knives. The amount of issues I have had with this game so far and reading this, I am definitely going to delete my save and follow this, it's the only trophy left for me, and the thought of completing the game 3 more times and having a glitch already worries me.

I have one question though, when you fight Mr Chau, do you have to win? I've seen some posts saying that he is not only difficult but the fight ends when you lose one life unless you are in multiplayer.

Definitely delete your save and start over for this trophy. Following these steps you will for sure get the last trophy.

He is really difficult if you don't have the Power of Love Sword equipped. So make sure to have it when you fight against him. And yeah, you need to defeat Mr Chau to unlock him, if you lose the battle, you will need to make he appear again on the map for a rematch.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 19.1.2021 at 8:21 PM, MistyLear said:

what caused this for me was not the order I finished with, it was due to killing the twins before their cutscenes played. So fyi to anyone else with this problem, let boss intro’s play out fully.

Oh my god thank you so much. I had the same. Did the fight against the twins again with Stephen Stills (where it happened to me) (not the whole level) and went back to the last phase of Gideon (again, not the whole level) and I unlocked Nega Scott! No need to do it all again!

• Like 3

• 3 months later...