Trophy thoughts

snakebit10

I notice the PS4 version has unobtainable trophies. I wonder if they fixed them in this remaster. I know nothing about this game, I'll look up and see if there is any videos or anything for it.

For anyone interested, here is a short gameplay video from the PS4 version.

(138) Panda Hero PS4 Gameplay - YouTube

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 11:31 AM, TheRetroManiac said:

Was eying this up and seen the PS4 version was unobtainable, so I'm happy upon looking that 55 people have done. How is the game, it looks fun.

My friend got me this for my birthday. It's terrible. Bad physics, no invincibility when taking damage, boring level design, and if you care about graphics and audio, expect to hear the same music over and over and see some of the lowest budget art on any PlayStation game ever. If you lose all of your lives, the game deletes your progress on the current world.

On 19/09/2022 at 0:24 PM, MattPieti said:

My friend got me this for my birthday. It's terrible. Bad physics, no invincibility when taking damage, boring level design, and if you care about graphics and audio, expect to hear the same music over and over and see some of the lowest budget art on any PlayStation game ever. If you lose all of your lives, the game deletes your progress on the current world.

Sounds like a barrel of laughs ha ha, dunno if I want that headache.