LBP 2 seems to have been axed from online stores

cris3f

LittleBigPlanet 2 is gone from US and Euro stores. Not a big deal for now since it's widely available on disk, but considering that LBP.me is gone too for sometime, Sony is probably and unexpectedly ? making steps to axe it. It does not seem to be a error, since all DLC I could find for 1 and 2 are now tied to LBP3 (MGS pack for 1 and Cross Controller for 2).

It's probably a good time to finish all LBP 1 and 2 online stuff you may still have behind if. Just by coincidence I finished my last LBP 1 online trophy this week, before I knew this.

Will Cross Controller trophies be still be possible without server access? Sometimes I couldn't get it to work if neither the VIta or PS3 had internet access.

32 minutes ago, cris3f said:

LittleBigPlanet 2 is gone from US and Euro stores. Not a big deal for now since it's widely available on disk, but considering that LBP.me is gone too for sometime, Sony is probably and unexpectedly 1f606.png making steps to axe it. It does not seem to be a error, since all DLC I could find for 1 and 2 are now tied to LBP3 (MGS pack for 1 and Cross Controller for 2).

Actually it's probably an error, the game disappeared on January 18, which is the same day that LittleBigPlanet 2 was released 10 years ago, and every other LittleBigPlanet game is still available.

As for LBP.me is been actively investigated according to Steven Isbell, Community Manager.

The best thing people can do now is tweet to @LittleBigPlanet and StevenIsbell and write to Playstation Support to show them that we want LittleBigPlanet 2 back on the Store.

Edited by Lord_BenWon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Lord_BenWon said:

Actually it's probably an error, the game disappeared on January 18, which is the same day that LittleBigPlanet 2 was released 10 years ago, and every other LittleBigPlanet game is still available.

If it's an error it's a pretty big one.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-BCUS98245_00-LBPDLCORIGLK0010?smcid=psapp

now is listed a LittleBigPlanet Karting content. Even more weird is that it's not even compatible with LBP Karting. And LBP Karting seems to be gone too.

All other DLCs:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-BCUS98245_00-DCCOMICSPASS0000?smcid=psapp

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-BCUS98245_00-LBPDLCMOVELK0001?smcid=psapp

are now listed as LBP 3 content.

If it was a error, they would be orphaned content, which wouldn't be the first time that happened. But conveniently that it's a error and it gets associated with another game it's even more suspicious. Let's see what happens, if the Community Manager does manage anything. Sony does not give a crap about any PS3 or Vita issues whatsoever for sometime.

Actually guys i talk to them and we need make report to @littlebigplanet about this issue or error.

Hey Guys !! please talk to them on twitter @littlebigplanet  to bring get again to store on ps3 on US AND EU & website store. If they saw many players monition them. They will bring it again on store PS3.