DLC Hitman 3

darktore

17 minutes ago, darktore said:

I appeal to everyone
What do you need to buy to have all the dlc in Hitman 3 and therefore make 100%? I only got Hitman 1 I got it for free long ago digitally, and Hitman 2 Free Starter Pack

You can just buy the hitman 1 and hitman 2 access passes from the ps store if you don't have the past games 

To get 100% in HITMAN 3 you need:

1. For HITMAN 1 DLC Trophies you'll need the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass: You get this for free if you own a version of HITMAN 1 that has all 7 episodes (Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bonus Episode, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido). The version that was on Plus counts for this.
  2. For HITMAN 2 DLC trophies you'll need one of these:
    • HITMAN 2 Gold Access Pass: You get this for free if you own HITMAN 2: Gold Edition;
    • HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass + HITMAN 2 Expansion Access Pass: The Standard Pass you get for free if you own HITMAN 2 Standard Edition, the Expansion Pass you get for free if you own the Expansion Pass. This is basically what the Gold Edition offers you but separated into 2 passes. So get the Gold version if you don't have HITMAN 2, have just the Starter Edition or for some twisted reason these two are cheaper together than the gold pass.
Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

To get 100% in HITMAN 3 you need:

1. For HITMAN 1 DLC Trophies you'll need the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass: You get this for free if you own a version of HITMAN 1 that has all 7 episodes (Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bonus Episode, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido). The version that was on Plus counts for this.
  2. For HITMAN 2 DLC trophies you'll need one of these:
    • HITMAN 2 Gold Access Pass: You get this for free if you own HITMAN 2: Gold Edition;
    • HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass + HITMAN 2 Expansion Access Pass: The Standard Pass you get for free if you own HITMAN 2 Standard Edition, the Expansion Pass you get for free if you own the Expansion Pass. This is basically what the Gold Edition offers you but separated into 2 passes. So get the Gold version if you don't have HITMAN 2, have just the Starter Edition or for some twisted reason these two are cheaper together than the gold pass.

Thanks for the summary. I just looked up the required content in the german PS store.

If you don't own any Hitman game, you will need the following for 100%:

1. Hitman 3 Standard Edition (70 EUR)

2. Hitman 2 Gold Edition (100 EUR)

3. Hitman 1 GOTY (60 EUR)

Conclusion: 230 EUR (280 $) is way too much just to get 100% in one game... And this doesn't include any possibly upcoming DLC for Hitman 3.

Edited by proud2bNs

1 hour ago, proud2bNs said:

Thanks for the summary. I just looked up the required content in the german PS store.

If you don't own any Hitman game, you will need the following for 100%:

1. Hitman 3 Standard Edition (70 EUR)

2. Hitman 2 Gold Edition (100 EUR)

3. Hitman 1 GOTY (60 EUR)

Conclusion: 230 EUR (280 $) is way too much just to get 100% in one game... And this doesn't include any possibly upcoming DLC for Hitman 3.

Hitman 2 Gold Edition goes for 20€ on sale and Hitman 1 GOTY goes for 10€.

Edit: on sale, forgot to say that

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

Hitman 2 Gold Edition goes for 20€ on sale and Hitman 1 GOTY goes for 10€.

You're right. I checked the price history on a 3rd party website for both titles. They are regularly on sale for what you said. 

That's affordable, I'd say. At least in comparison to the standard prices...

15 minutes ago, darktore said:

Certainly not in Italy, in fact here it takes more than 150 €

He's talking about when it's on sale. The games often receive discounts, just two weeks ago I got HITMAN 2 Gold Edition for 20€ (Italy was included in the countries that had that discount). Just wait for when it's on discount again if you only care about the DLC trophies in HITMAN 3.

Also, don't forget that you're essentially getting content of two full games in the DLC.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, darktore said:

Certainly not in Italy, in fact here it takes more than 150 €

2 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

He's talking about when it's on sale. The games often receive discounts, just two weeks ago I got HITMAN 2 Gold Edition for 20€ (Italy was included in the countries that had that discount). Just wait for when it's on discount again if you only care about the DLC trophies in HITMAN 3.

Also, don't forget that you're essentially getting content of two full games in the DLC.

I looked up the price history for Italy as well. The prices are basically the same in Germany and Italy: 30 € for both titles on sale.

9 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

But if I buy them, do the dlc's outside the Hitman 3 hub work?
Do you use any sites to keep an eye on when they go on sale?

10 minutes ago, darktore said:

But if I buy them, do the dlc's outside the Hitman 3 hub work?
Do you use any sites to keep an eye on when they go on sale?

If you buy the previous games, I believe you'll need to boot them each. Go to their in-game store and buy/download the Legacy Pack (HITMAN 1) or Access Pass (HITMAN 2) that appears there as free. Once done, you should have access to the DLC in HITMAN 3.

As for prices and seeing what's on sale, I usually check this site

• Like 1

Hitman 3 // €65,00. I payed 5€ more because the store in my town always breaks street release date so it's 5 more for 1 day earlier

Hitman 1 // Bought it 2 days ago for €30,00

You can just click any of the greyed out missions and they will link you to what you need. No clue for hitman 2 still rounding up 1.

it's a stupid amount of money for a 100% but on the other hand I'm in the mindset "what else am I going to pay for?"

No cinema's, no restaurants, no evenings out no nothing tbh because of lockdowns and covid shit. 

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

If you buy the previous games, I believe you'll need to boot them each. Go to their in-game store and buy/download the Legacy Pack (HITMAN 1) or Access Pass (HITMAN 2) that appears there as free. Once done, you should have access to the DLC in HITMAN 3.

As for prices and seeing what's on sale, I usually check this site

on PsPrices those dlc's inside the hitman 3 hub don't appear at all, that's the problem.
However, now I think they hardly put them on sale now, since the game has recently come out

From personal experience if you already did the legacy stuff from hitman 1 in hitman 2 then when you get hitman 3 you just have to go into hitman 2 to redeem hitman 2 legacy stuff then go into hitman 3 go into the store section of it's main menu then "purchase" the access pass for 1 and 2 (it'll be free cause u just redeemed 2 and you redeemed 1 back when you did stuff for the legacy stuff on 2 

Otherwise your going to need gold edition legacy access for 1 and hitman 2 and hitman 2 expansion pass for part 2 but I believe u can just put hase the passes without needing to outright buy the previous games but i don't know how much each pass is since mine was free

Edited by Taliesin_2943

• 3 weeks later...

Hitman 2 Gold Edition is now on sale at 20 €
Are you sure if I buy this version in the Hitman 3 Hub it will unlock it for me?
Because I see that the hitman 3 pass is not taken for granted.
I play on PS5

Update
I got Hitman 2 Gold Edition, and it unlocked the game for me in Hitman 3 (I got the pass for free)
But Hitman 1 no, and I can't understand why, yet at his time I had redeemed him on the plus

Edited by darktore

4 hours ago, darktore said:

Hitman 2 Gold Edition is now on sale at 20 €
Are you sure if I buy this version in the Hitman 3 Hub it will unlock it for me?
Because I see that the hitman 3 pass is not taken for granted.
I play on PS5

Update
I got Hitman 2 Gold Edition, and it unlocked the game for me in Hitman 3 (I got the pass for free)
But Hitman 1 no, and I can't understand why, yet at his time I had redeemed him on the plus

For HITMAN 1 you need to boot it up and access its in-game store. Then redeem the free Legacy Pack, once done the pass should appear as free on HITMAN 3 (and 2 if you plan on playing on it).

I think it's dreadful they included achievements and trophies for 2 older games in with Hitman 3. Forces people to purchase 3 games for 1 game's completion. Don't know why they couldn't have just released 2 and 3 on their own at the time.

Matters less for people like me who will be doing the trilogy front to back, but it's pretty aggressive pricing strategy.