PS4 digital game upgrade to PS5

saiyanbloodstyle

First of all i'm not sure if this is the correct place to post it, if not sorry.

But i redeemed the code for this game Freddy Spaghetti, when i redeemed it, it said PS4 & PS5, i go on the store to get the upgrade but it's not letting me, priced at £3.99 even though it clearly says i can get the PS5 upgrade for free.

Tried everything to get the PS5 version but can't seem to get it.

• Like 1

If you were to go ahead and download the PS4 version of the game to your PS5, click options on the game from your Home Screen and choose “Game Version”. If that option is not there or the PS5 version does not appear as an option to select, it’s most certainly an issue for the developer/Sony to sort out. You could message the dev team to get the ball rolling, but I’d bet they’re already aware.

Maybe start on the PS4 trophies? :)

Cheers

• Like 2

14 hours ago, IGNIT_Cam said:

If you were to go ahead and download the PS4 version of the game to your PS5, click options on the game from your Home Screen and choose “Game Version”. If that option is not there or the PS5 version does not appear as an option to select, it’s most certainly an issue for the developer/Sony to sort out. You could message the dev team to get the ball rolling, but I’d bet they’re already aware.

Maybe start on the PS4 trophies? :)

Cheers

Yeah that option isn't there, hopefully they're aware but i'll try to let them know too thanks.

6 hours ago, Hayabusa85 said:

UK seems to be having a lot of issues with the free upgrades and even bigger games like Valhalla have had this problem.  Somebody on the UK side is dropping the ball it seems.

Ah is that it alright thanks.

I've had no problem with other PS5 upgrades just this one, i have sent a message to the publisher, let's see if they get back to me.

Update:
Apparently they said that the EU isn't a free upgrade, so why does it say it is on the game description....?

Edited by saiyanbloodstyle