How to get “Mask Quartet” easy

spellenboy

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I got the trophy as it's just my son and me, by taking one of those political fliers you get in the mail, and it shows a picture of the man running for election and several of his family members and I used that, put masks on, and got the trophy immediately.  Used my junk mail, lol.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2022 at 11:54 AM, ZhapyruX said:

Use a photo of a soccer team close to the camera.

Literally just did this and it worked like a charm. Had to lower the screen brightness almost to the bottom to get the camera to recognize it though. I kind of agree with drizzora here though, this is creepy. 

Edited by postofficebuddy

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, stiviwonderstif said:

It worked. So I had a promotional photo of FC Barcelona with just 5 players, big, and I have an iMac 27. I down the bright of the screen to the minimum and... pop!

Thanks!

It's a good job this game was made in 2013 and not 2023. I bet the recognition algorithm these days would be like:-

"Fttppp, those aren't even real people..You can't fool me, and where is "yourself" ?!?!
Did you even read the trophy description?! Try again mate, get some real friends around! Better luck next time!"

• Like 2

11 hours ago, enaysoft said:

It's a good job this game was made in 2013 and not 2023. I bet the recognition algorithm these days would be like:-

"Fttppp, those aren't even real people..You can't fool me, and where is "yourself" ?!?!
Did you even read the trophy description?! Try again mate, get some real friends around! Better luck next time!"

Right. But the result was super funny to see Lewy, Kessie, Araujo and Pedri with those faces xD

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

The methods of others in here are funny.  I just pulled two BRD movies - one was Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban and the camera was picking between Harry and Ron... the other face was from Aeon Flux from the back cover, front face was not accepted for some reason.

Edited by Eispan
The last face needed was of my kid who was playing coop with me.