Legendary Explorer Trophy MAJOR UPDATE

Big-Brady

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

I've noted a revival in the game recently, especially in those who are Spanish speakers. Why could be the reason? Anyway, looks fun but at the same time long as any other MMO. Seems good as far I've watched few gameplays. Thanks for the heads-ups too. 

It is likely because Part 2 of the Genesis DLC is due to release soon so people are going to start coming back to play it some more

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/03/2021 at 7:19 AM, InfamousDooMZ said:

Thanks Big-Brady, worked a charm. My trophy did in fact not pop after putting in all 868 codes (i had to do 870) until i went and got the Dilo note

Hey there glad that this worked for you seems that Ark is getting a little funnier with how it works with the codes but that could be due to the new content from Genesis pack.

Glad this got you sorted though, no idea why Dilo note needs to be collected manually I probably would have still been trying to figure this out if I hadn't been working on this trophy with a friend and was able to cross check the journals to find out exactly what I was missing

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 14/06/2021 at 3:27 AM, nmagod said:

this command isn't working for me for *any* notes at all

That is odd it should work, haven't had anyone else contacting with issues and I don't think they would have patched this out.

You getting any errors or anything when you try the command? Any commands at all working for you?

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, TheSuperBadAss said:

I'm at 900 right now 

Have you took a look in your codex to see what you are missing? 

Unless there have been new updates since I wrote this you should be pretty much done outside possibly the Dilo entry which I mentioned

• 2 weeks later...

For those trying to get the trophies, don’t go with the GiveAllExplorerNotes  code, it will always crash your playstation, and only stops at 30%, it’s painful, but you have to type  every single one.

As of the morning of Aug 15 2021, there is a total of 1013 collectibles  (so you must stop at 1013) + the dilo file you need to take at the end.

• Like 1

On 15/08/2021 at 5:44 PM, scemopagliaccioh said:

For those trying to get the trophies, don’t go with the GiveAllExplorerNotes  code, it will always crash your playstation, and only stops at 30%, it’s painful, but you have to type  every single one.

As of the morning of Aug 15 2021, there is a total of 1013 collectibles  (so you must stop at 1013) + the dilo file you need to take at the end.

Yup exactly as what I have put there for people though it seems that the number is different for everyone not sure why

1 hour ago, Big-Brady said:

Yup exactly as what I have put there for people though it seems that the number is different for everyone not sure why

Not an expert of the game in any shape or  form,  but I believe that the devs are still adding explorer notes  after your initial post in February. Checked  the numbers after 690, and, while you didn’t get a notification of the unlocked  note, it still filled a space in one of the notes categories, until it was finished at 1013 (as of now). Which would explain why  user Infamous unlocked it at 868 in March,  Super Badass not getting it at 900 in April, and me only getting it at 1013 in August, probably an user later on will have to add more numbers.

Strangely they did not fix the dilo file though.

• 6 months later...
44 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Not sure if you guys are still active, but thought you may enjoy (or maybe not xD) enjoy reading this.

So I've worked out that only 240 Notes are needed and I also know what IDs they are, that Dilo one was the only one eluding me, I just couldn't accept you had to grab it manually, even more so with the fact it appears if you do the 'giveall' command.

And then it clicked.................you won't believe this but....The Dilo dossier is the number 0 XD!

So 'GiveExplorerNote 0'

Lol, it's because everywhere saying " input command 'Notes 1 - X' we're not even thinking of 0 xD

This is really helpful to know if you’ve actually figured it out. Are you putting this information together in one of your excellent guides?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, F1rstinFlight said:

This is really helpful to know if you’ve actually figured it out. Are you putting this information together in one of your excellent guides?

Time will tell if excellent, but definitely into a guide yea ;). Should be ready for Tuesday!

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 3

For everyone's information, I've just got the 100% explorer notes trophy with the Island notes. I didn't need the bunch of DLC notes.

Here's what I did :

- Started a Solo Game with the option "The Island", nothing else

- Followed the base game guide, gives all Dino notes and 3 boss holograms

- Followed the Notes DLC guide for Helena, Rockwell, Mei Yin and Nerva notes

- Entered those commands (list of index found here)

Overseer Hologram : GiveExplorerNote 353

HLN-A Discovery #1-3 : GiveExplorerNote 688 to 690

Genesis 2 Chronicles #1-5 : GiveExplorerNote 853 to 857

That's all

Hope this helps

Edited by FabTheReaper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FabTheReaper said:

For everyone's information, I've just got the 100% explorer notes trophy with the Island notes. I didn't need the bunch of DLC notes.

Here's what I did :

- Started a Solo Game with the option "The Island", nothing else

- Followed the base game guide, gives all Dino notes and 3 boss holograms

- Followed the Notes DLC guide for Helena, Rockwell, Mei Yin and Nerva notes

- Entered those commands (list of index found here)

Overseer Hologram : GiveExplorerNote 353

HLN-A Discovery #1-3 : GiveExplorerNote 688 to 690

Genesis 2 Chronicles #1-5 : GiveExplorerNote 853 to 857

That's all

Hope this helps

There is a list from the speedrun thread of exactly which are required

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fkDcWqYyaHaqb2_nffs0kL7OUy9_bCc4PCgSWTjinC4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Only about 240 notes are required

Edited by Optinooby

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

There is a list from the speedrun thread of exactly which are required

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fkDcWqYyaHaqb2_nffs0kL7OUy9_bCc4PCgSWTjinC4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Only about 240 notes are required

Ok so I figured that out by myself.

Lucky I didn't go for the thousand command lines :)

That should be mentionned in the guide