Skill Shot Master

Wilsonthe3rd

• 4 weeks later...

I did this on the very early talismans after you see the eagle for the very first time. There are a handful of talisman in that area and you can aim at 2 or 3 at a time from one spot. It's a good time to practice the timing, how long to hold down R2, for perfect skill shots AND once you are done you can move on and never have to worry about doing one again. I made this the first trophy to get but it still took 15 mins or so of trying.

On 3/4/2021 at 8:53 AM, BodyChipper said:

I did this on the very early talismans after you see the eagle for the very first time. There are a handful of talisman in that area and you can aim at 2 or 3 at a time from one spot. It's a good time to practice the timing, how long to hold down R2, for perfect skill shots AND once you are done you can move on and never have to worry about doing one again. I made this the first trophy to get but it still took 15 mins or so of trying.

Almost the same thing word for word as what you said. I knew this was a pain from what people said so I spent the first 25 mins of playing the game dedicated to just getting this trophy. Took a while to get the timing but it finally came to me. Immediately after I spent another 30 mins trying to lineup 6 animals to follow me ?. The rest of the game has easy trophies tbh. I would just quit the game if I failed a storm so I didn't lose any flaps and then restart.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Easily done by doing this:

1) Do it in the area right before the final boss as there are lots of the targets all over the hill with you. Just stay away from the top to not trigger the fight.

2) Press triangle button to enter the visions mode so everything slows down dramatically.

3) Practice the R2 button around this area to get the timing down right and how long you need to hold it.

4) Keep going. It is easily obtained in this area because there are tons of the targets around.

Just remember you need 10 in a row so take your time, make sure to be in visions mode, no rush, don’t aim for ones behind you, make sure they are upcoming in front of you to see the pressure of button properly, if you think you can’t make it, don’t take the shot wait for the next one....and good luck, you got this!! ? ? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 01/03/2021 at 5:24 PM, TomRice26 said:

If your struggling try pressing the triangle button to enter the vision mode, slows down time a little letting you make the shot easier. 

Thank you so much. Was going to throw my controller until I saw this. Got it straight away after that.

• Like 1