Finally coming!?

NashtyMouse

12 hours ago, czDante92 said:

Game is actually 30 bucks on Nintendo's eshop without discount, same as Xbox and Steam, it's gonna be 30 dollars on Playstation as well for sure.

Exactly. The answer and confirmation was below the tweet I earlier shared here. And will be most likely €29.99 in EU. 

I think it's pretty expensive for a digital game. You can buy boxed games at that price...

Edited by ConAir
Double quote
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ConAir said:

I think it's pretty expensive for a digital game. You can buy boxed games at that price...

It was made with love and care and it's worth 30 bucks imo. I play AAA 60 dollar game that ain't worth a fiver and small indie games that I'd buy for 60 dollars (if I knew how good they are before purchasing) all the time. I have no problem spending 30 dollars on great indie title as I wouldn't mind paying over 100 dollars for once-in-a-generation games like RDR 2, Bloodborne or Witcher 3 for example.

On 13-2-2021 at 10:50 PM, czDante92 said:

It was made with love and care and it's worth 30 bucks imo. I play AAA 60 dollar game that ain't worth a fiver and small indie games that I'd buy for 60 dollars (if I knew how good they are before purchasing) all the time. I have no problem spending 30 dollars on great indie title as I wouldn't mind paying over 100 dollars for once-in-a-generation games like RDR 2, Bloodborne or Witcher 3 for example.

I know what you mean and I am interested as well in this game, but I'm still in doubt due to the price. At 10-15 euros I would not hesitate. Maybe development costs for new games are higher which explains the higher price.

On 14-2-2021 at 1:06 AM, Fran_Bankai said:

Thanks for all the info, ConAir. It may seem expensive for a digital game, but being a one-man-developing game, and also a new releasing game, I find it quite reasonible IMO. There are DLC's for that prize. 

You are welcome. And yeah, we don't know how much the developer has invested and tries to earn back. So he has to set the right price. I can't judge if it's worth it yet.

• 3 months later...

Don't know if people are still interested in this game, but it's on sale now.

Just played the first level and I noticed it only has 6 levels :/ But I got to be honest: if this game was actually made by a single person, this is worth the money!

Yesterday I bought Ice Age:Scrat's Nutty Adventure on sale (€12 instead its €40 full price) and it's one of the worst 3D platforms I've ever played on PS3/PS4. 

From the 30min I've played, Pumpkin Jack is a love letter to 3D platforms and MediEvil style and, though it seems very very short, its gameplay is very fluid and fun. I'm surprised how good it is ? 

I wonder how a team from OG (Ice Age) can fuck up so badly in a 3D platformer when a single person can do it better and right? That's love people. Support this guy.