What causes some trophies to show up with a missing timestamp?

Go to solution Solved by BeautifulTorment,

Its only if you have NEVER been connected before. I earn almost all my vita trophies while away from an internet connection, but because i had my profile established on the system before i earned them it saves the timestamp and applies it once the trophies are synched.

You see quite a few people with missing timestamps on the Vita Welcome Pack, for example, because a lot of people played it some before setting up thier profile fully on that system

• Like 1

Its only if you have NEVER been connected before. I earn almost all my vita trophies while away from an internet connection, but because i had my profile established on the system before i earned them it saves the timestamp and applies it once the trophies are synched.

You see quite a few people with missing timestamps on the Vita Welcome Pack, for example, because a lot of people played it some before setting up thier profile fully on that system

If only I knew that yesterday when my internet was playing up while playing Beyond. I kept restarting my PS3 until it would stay connected, just because I didn't want any missing timestamps. -.-

At least I now know for the future, lol

Edited by Beeinhollywood