Recnet platinums

I don't know if there would be room on the home page for this but I thought it to be a good idea.

When people update there profiles I think it would be cool it if there was a way to display the recent platinums that have been earned amonghst the users here.

If possible on the home page. Maybe the last 10.

I know we have the forum thread for posting recent platinum but everyone don't use that.

• Like 4

aww, this doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. but the last 10 seems short. the turn over rate probably be extreme. one would blink and they would be off. last 50 r 100 maybe would give one a little hang time to be noticed. or even make it a Premium :awesome:  feature where only the Platinum earned by Premiums :awesome:  would be placed on the list. maybe then a list of 25 - 50 be good. 

• Like 2

aww, this doesn't sound like too bad of an idea. but the last 10 seems short. the turn over rate probably be extreme. one would blink and they would be off. last 50 r 100 maybe would give one a little hang time to be noticed. or even make it a Premium :awesome:  feature where only the Platinum earned by Premiums :awesome:  would be placed on the list. maybe then a list of 25 - 50 be good. 

Glad to see some folks like the idea. I only said 10 because of not knowing the amount of room something like that would take up. 25 to 50 sounds good. Maybe Sly will take it into consideration.

Maybe also increase the number of likes for premium members?

a suggestion I had mentioned a couple months back B) . sorry to say I was told there was no way of tuning this feature. :shakefist:

But don't make it a premium feature :P I want to see it too ;)

it would be an awesome incentive to go Premium. B)