bdias10

Easist way for dropping SR and DR on 2021???

5 posts in this topic

Does anybody know the best and fastest current method to drop those so i can always play with low rank players?? I dont want to hit other people , but it seems that quitting races are not working...

The fastet way how i do it is to run for the first Place. If you can't win the race end the race on the last place. That will drop you're DR. To Drop the SR the fastest way is crashing every car you can. That will drop you to D - E very fast.

When it comes to DR, according to this article on GT Planet ( https://www.gtplanet.net/unravelling-mysteries-gt-sports-driver-rating-system-improve/ ) it's relative to your position on the grid at the end of a race depending on where you started. If you aim to lower it, then you'll see results by finishing in a place lower than what you began with. So say you're in 4th place at the beginning of the race; if you intentionally let yourself come last, you'll see a dip. 

As for dropping SR, it's good that you don't want to hit people. There are certainly methods for lowering SR without causing trouble for the others; a good way is to let everyone pass you, and then rack up some penalties in the form of bumping walls and cutting corners. This is the cleanest method since it doesn't interfere with the other racers and ensures that everyone will still have a fair time. 

8 minutes ago, ellileon said:

The fastet way how i do it is to run for the first Place. If you can't win the race end the race on the last place. That will drop you're DR. To Drop the SR the fastest way is crashing every car you can. That will drop you to D - E very fast.

PLEASE don't hit other players... 😓 This is not a good idea in my opinion.  

Edited by Shrooba

13 minutes ago, Shrooba said:

When it comes to DR, according to this article on GT Planet ( https://www.gtplanet.net/unravelling-mysteries-gt-sports-driver-rating-system-improve/ ) it's relative to your position on the grid at the end of a race depending on where you started. If you aim to lower it, then you'll see results by finishing in a place lower than what you began with. So say you're in 4th place at the beginning of the race; if you intentionally let yourself come last, you'll see a dip. 

As for dropping SR, it's good that you don't want to hit people. There are certainly methods for lowering SR without causing trouble for the others; a good way is to let everyone pass you, and then rack up some penalties in the form of bumping walls and cutting corners. This is the cleanest method since it doesn't interfere with the other racers and ensures that everyone will still have a fair time. 

I apologize for the double post, I can't seem to include this quote in my edit. But, PLEASE don't hit other players... 1f613.png This is not a good idea in my opinion.  

I'm absolutly of your opinion. I feld bad every time i hit another player. But that was the fastest way to drop the rank. I had to do this around every 10 races so that i still had a chance to win the races.

I'm just done with it. Now i have to grind the last 3 Levels to level 50 🙄

Edited by ellileon

1 hour ago, Shrooba said:

PLEASE don't hit other players... 1f613.png This is not a good idea in my opinion.  

Yes it works, i just cut corners like mad crazy and it dropped my SR. It takes some races. The skill gap is really high, managed to get 4 wins on 2 days.