March’s PlayStation Plus Final Fantasy 7 Remake

SketchyBogan-

3 minutes ago, Sicho said:

the games aren't free though. You have to play a monthly fee to play them, the PS+ subscription.

"Free Games" for me means that I could keep the game forever, even if I stop paying the subscription... like MS did with Xbox 360 titles in "Games for Gold". Or like the games on Twitch Prime/Prime Gaming, that you claim once and have forever, even if you stop paying for Amazon Prime.

Or, you know, really free, like the free games on the Epic Games Store or some games at GOG.com etc., where you don't have to pay anything at all. Just log in and claim the game.

So yeah, the PS+ games aren't "free" games. They are part of the content of your subscription and that subscription is not free.

No one considers the PS NOW library to be "free games", so why do you do that with the PS+ library? I think that's weird.

Hello my friend :)

...can I possibly re-direct you to this pre-lit dumpster fire over here, before you light this one?:

50 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Does anyone know if this game is coop? I heard people playing it together but when I look it up on Google it says it’s 100% singleplayer. :/

if you are referring to remnant ... yes its a single-player game and coop

better to be played coop 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cometowner said:

Seeing the list of games under your current account with many ZERO percent makes me wonder why do you even bother about PS plus game. If you SAVED the money for your unwanted games you would also complain about paying 70$ and bought a VR already. 

secondly, it has been a while since they offered something free to VR owners. Please, don't get upset because you don't own it. 

Well for starters. My money is for me to do with whatever I want to do with it. I could also save all the money in the world and still hate the fact that Sony/Square are putting people into a position where they're forced to spend more money. You also don't know my situation at all, I could be renting games or trying out games my friends have bought and have very little money. I'll let you in on a little secret though; I own every single game you see on my list and the ones on my list aren't even a fraction of what I own. I play many games on dummy accounts for a myriad of reasons. I have plenty enough money to go out and buy the Deluxe edition on PSN for $80, buy a $70 PS5 copy and then another $20 for the stupid DLC. The issue is this whole upgrade debacle is pure greed and they don't deserve the bare minimum from new customers to buy into this scam at the current $50 to get everything.

Which I have no issue with them giving away VR games. It's just within this one month they've managed to consolidate games that all require additional expenditures. I actually already owned Farpoint from a previous $10 sale but I never mentioned that fact because even though you're trying to make my anger about me coming from a subjective stand point, I'm actually coming from an objective one which is how I try to come at all matters in life. I don't know if you're familiar with the idiom about people that make assumptions? "It makes an ass out of you and pretty much wrong about all the claims you've made about me across the board." That's actually not how the saying goes but my version applies in this context. A pattern has formed, so can you guess what I'm about to say? I own a VR headset. I picked it up sometime in 2018, I believe it's the revised second headset with HDR pass through or whatever. In fact I just came into the ownership of a second VR headset last month.

The only thing I don't have is the gun which I personally have no issue with buying as I heard it makes for a more immersive and enjoyable experience in Farpoint. However with what I can do I don't expect everyone else to do. It would have been nice if Sony could have gave us at least one complete game experience this month where people don't have portions of everything that's offered dangling on a stick in front of them behind a paywall.

• Like 1