Is this game actually boostable?

uduc2late

Hey all, lately i have been seeing people post this as their most recent platinum etc, and heard that some people were saying that they had to boost a lobby with 20 other people just to get the infallible trophy? My question is, is that even possible? Are people seriously trying to get this trophy by trying to get several people on the same page as them, to get in a lobby together so they can help someone get 5 wins in a row?

I'm really intrigued by this and would like to know if anyone was considering trying to do this, or have actually done it, please if you have, let me know how you did it, and how hard it was, thanks!

Edited by uduc2late
Typo's

Yes, but barely. There's a lot of praying involved. You get into a group of 30-40, and all press play at the same time. You then pray to whatever god you believe in that most of you are in the same game. Grief like hell, repeat.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

12 minutes ago, uduc2late said:

Ha cool, how do people do it, when i was playing it, i thought the idea of boosting this was impossible, guess not lol.

You need to go on dead servers like Australia,Asia south etc and you need a group of people to play on a day when everyone can play and get into a game it still requires skill to win but you can do it.Some times there are modes that make it so there are less people for example hex a gone trials you need a group of 20 or more and for this mode leave the boosted alone for the hole game and target the randoms when the randoms die you need to suicide or leave to give the boosted the wins.As long as there are no issues with the connections and you all get into the lobby which will happen most of the time you can do it just make sure if you have other people boosting you kill them.

Edited by THEULTRAMEMELORD
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

You need to go on dead servers like Australia,Asia south etc and you need a group of people to play on a day when everyone can play and get into a game it still requires skill to win but you can do it.Some times there are modes that make it so there are less people for example hex a gone trials you need a group of 20 or more and forthis mode leave the boosted alone for the hole game and target the randoms when the randoms die you need to suicide of leave to give the boosted the wins.As long as there are no issues with the connections and you all get into the lobby with will happen most of the time you can do it just make sure if you have other people boosting you kill them.

Wow thats a hell of a lot of work and so much can go wrong, but yeah the way you put it, its seems relatively possible to do so withenough dedication and loyalty fromm friends.

1 minute ago, Dead Weight said:

Yup, it is boostable but requires a lot of communication and patience with all involved parties. But even then it is difficult to boost because you will still have to deal with random players in your lobbies or even separate boosting groups.

Yeah the worst thing about this game has always been the luck or (RNG) factor which makes everything harder when you're really trying, thanks.

I tried it with a couple different groups recently. Kept getting ruined by trolls as dex mentioned or the servers were being a pain

Your best chance is to wait for a rather easy game with 20-30 people and join a boosting group and try your luck in Australian servers at night with solo queue

If you have enough patience and determined enough to do it then worth it for you, personally I got too many games to go through before I move onto PS5 so I won't be trying it for now

Good luck to you and everyone attempting it ??

• Like 4