Terminator Resistance coming to the ps5

Jason-DFG

24 minutes ago, Jason-DFG said:

I saw on Twitter that theyre gonna do a ps5 enhanced version but my main question is if it will have a seperate trophy list since it will be a ps5 version of the game?

All games that has been on PS4 and brought to PS5 has had a separate trophy list. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason-DFG said:

I saw on Twitter that theyre gonna do a ps5 enhanced version but my main question is if it will have a seperate trophy list since it will be a ps5 version of the game?

Yes, it will be separate and it may not import your saves either because it includes a new mode, which was only on PC previously, and there is new PS5 and PC only content coming later this year.

I wonder if those complaining about having to upgrade to the PS5 version of FF7R to get the new DLC will also complain about having to upgrade this game to the PS5 version to get the new DLC?

• Like 2

I was not expecting this. I just finished getting the Platinum Trophy for this game. Rented it from GameFly because I had a feeling I would do it quickly.

That said, I'm not good at shooting games at all (this is my only FPS Plat on my current ID) but I'll do it again whenever I jump to PS5.

Edited by Icebrand1270